Gibbs Fracks Up Again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cstfx, Aug 10, 2010.

1. So?

"Obama gave himself no such deadline, and we're judging him here on his campaign promises"

#11     Aug 10, 2010
  2. One day a true extreme leftist like FDR will make it back to the white house and you'll be begging to have Obama back

#12     Aug 11, 2010
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

after BO it'll be a long time before that happens.

#13     Aug 11, 2010
  4. With the current crop of republicans I wouldn't rule it out.

#14     Aug 11, 2010
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

fine dont

I'll rule it out for you

#15     Aug 11, 2010
  6. I never thought a republican could fuck up so bad that a black man with the experience of being a first term senator with the baggage of reverend wright and bill ayers etc would win the presidency.With the current crop of republicans it will happen again

You probably think Obama wont be re elected,but he will be.Just stop by the forum on election night 2012 so that I can tell you I told you so

#16     Aug 11, 2010
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

deal

#17     Aug 11, 2010
  8. So for a black man to be a success in your mind whitey has to screw up real bad just to give the black man a chance?

The truth always reveals itself.

Gabfly must be furious over this statement! I'll be patiently waiting for his response.

#18     Aug 11, 2010
  9. I don't recall saying that at all,but keep trying

#19     Aug 11, 2010
  10. Actually Gibbs was right on the money. The "professional left", aka radical left, will never be happy with anyone that even remotely deals in reality. Left leaning as Obama is, he's no where near crazy enough to satisfy the radical left. Anything short of removing the Lincoln Memorial and replacing it with a statue of Mao will leave the radical left wanting more.
    Gibbs probably made a gaff here, but actually I applaude the statement. Anytime a Dem tells the radical left to go fuck themselves, it's a good thing.

#20     Aug 11, 2010