Ghosts in White House

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearice, May 30, 2011.

1. My understanding is that there is some bad spirits or bad ghosts occupying white house. So white house is a haunted building. That is the reason Kennedy was killed. Bill clinton had sex scandal in white house. Finally came Obama who has mental problems.

Bad Ghosts are extremely dangerous. If they takeover some building or some person then serious problem for many decades.

This is the reason, ultimate decision taken by USA presidents from white house have resulted in $75 Trillion debts for USA.

2. Ricter

Ricter

Who ya gonna call?

3. Well if I do recall, there was only one black ghost buster. Since DC is well over 50% black, that means that the ghost busters don't meet Affirmative Action requirements so the White House couldn't hire them.

4. Max E.

Max E.

Ghost busters!!!

When theres something strange...... in the neighborhood..... who you gonnna call? Ghost busters!!!

I get it......... I think.....:D

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iCHFVTQKqdQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. I have to say that I think there has got to be a tv show to explore all of these off the wall ideas and theories that Bearice has. They aren't even conspiratorial, just so bizarre that you wonder where in hell they come from. Kind of reminds me of that David Icke guy who had probably done too much acid and saw the world as full of lizard men occupying higher office.

6. Max E.

Max E.

How the fuck did you manage to turn the "ghost busters" into a racial issue???

You are a weird guy, and you have issues.....

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

You sure those "ghosts" aren't just occupying the empty space in your head?
    Aha!, so it was a ghost on the grassy knoll. That explains everything.
    More like a blow job from a desperate fat girl.
    I can see that.

No shit? I wonder if I've been taken over by a bad ghost.

More like $14 T at the moment but just give'em another couple of years and they'll catch up to your projection.

Says the guy who uses maxi pads. :D

8. I didn't turn it into a racial issue. I just noted that the white house couldn't hire them because they don't conform to AA standards. If you have a point to make, feel free to do so. Name calling doesn't really make your point. You do realize we're talking about ghost busters in the haunted white house, right? I mean, do you think maybe you're taking it a bit too seriously? LOL! :D

9. Max E.

Max E.

If anything the whitehouse would encrouage them.... last i checked the Obama whitehouse likes taking down whites..... most ghosts are white.... therefore the ghostbusters are following the whitehouse agenda..... :D

10. [​IMG]

#10     May 30, 2011