Ghdx

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Damn picked up coverage of this bad boy only yesterday and it's moving like lightning. Genomic Health I really like everything about this company except the overhang that concerns weather the FDA is a ruling authority of their tests. check S&P reiterate hold today.

So I make up all my pretty notes and get all my ducks in line only to leave it for a bit & see it UP 17%! I don't want to blame the dog-- but a freakin' Vet appointment has RUINED my trading week.

Crazy to chase it here? Or could there an announcement coming..... what do you think?

2. Damnit people! Reaching out for advice! Just placed a buy order in a $18.60 for 500... oh this is not good. It was $16 yesterday. I'm going to have a foot in the mess and if it pulls back do I want to own a thousand shares of this? I'm F*ed. Pulling the order.. this is stonedinvesting in the worst way. Don't do this at home kids. Get a job.

3. How can i have 33 views and no one knows this company? Where is the love? Where are the folks that made money on my call on SMOD and just took a dollar shower in my wondrous MKTY pick????