Ghco

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by browncoat, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Hello,

I know there are threads about this company already, but they are mostly outdated. Sorry.

I am considering GHCO but I was wondering if anyone could give me some information regarding their firing process. Let’s say I pay the fee, then do well on the simulation, trade live, and lose the amount I paid for the fee, will I be fired?

Thank you

2. Yep, but that's asuming you do well on the simulator? If you suck on the sim then they'll get rid off you before you even go live.

3. Focus on being "successful" instead of other irrelevant scenarios. Otherwise you deserve to "fail" and be fired. :mad:

4. I will no doubt focus on being successful but from what I've read it's hard to be successful in your first year, and I'm sure even you made some mistakes in your first year. I'm looking for a firm that will help me break through the learning curve.

5. You may be exhibiting an "employee" mentality instead of a "self-employed/business-owner" mentality. The firm can't flatten the learning curve for you. You have to deal with that on your own. :cool:

6. Understood, thanks for your input