GH Traders LLC

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Liebo11, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Mecro

Mecro

I heard Shill had the best training and even guaranteed success. Plus, they paid you for it.

I wish I could have joined Shill Securities.

#21     Nov 14, 2008
  2. All kidding aside...this is how the industry gets a bad name...if there is on thing you cannot nor should not ever do is guarentee anything related to the markets

#22     Nov 14, 2008
  3. Lifetrader1-

So that we can get a better idea of GH can you tell us when you started @ GH? What was your trading background before GH?
    What makes Tom Rice such a great coach/mentor?

#23     Nov 14, 2008
  4. I cant believe how blatantly obvious this post was. Clearly a way for Tom Rice to peddle his “Boot Camp”. Start the post off with an innocent question about GH, then one by one have people post positive messages about the firm. I have asked questions and got zero answers as to why its a good place to learn and trade. These people posting just joined ET the same day they posted.

Lifetrader1
    Jeffly
    TomRice

#24     Nov 18, 2008
  5. Tom,

Is it true you are long 8000 CME from last December??? Aprox. $700/shr.

If so, why would I or anyone pay to learn how to trade from you?

#25     Nov 26, 2008
  6. jeffly

jeffly

I have no affiliation with GH. I actually went to one of their group interviews and was asking a legitimate question. I can't speak for the other people that posted. Do you always make assumptions without knowing the facts.

#26     Dec 17, 2008
  7. I do all the time,,,shill

#27     Dec 17, 2008
  8. jeffly

jeffly

LOL

Wow your ridiculous. Get a life dude. I am glad however after reading all these post to decide not to throw 1500 at GH and explore other prop firms.

#28     Dec 22, 2008
  9. i have no life...now that shill trading has been closed down:mad:

#29     Dec 22, 2008
  10. NKNY

NKNY

lol, oh yes, I miss those guys...:p

#30     Jan 5, 2009