GGB journal for FDAX, FGBL,ES,NQ

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GGB, Oct 2, 2011.

1. GGB

GGB

Todays market can be with small volatility and a lot of gimmicks will be there
    because correlations USA index are on the top of chanel and trend isnt there
    I have to check only small price fluctuations and I will choose GGB pattern only from rtcm!!

#11     Oct 7, 2011
  2. GGB

GGB

statistics prediction for todays market FDAX is first of all sligtly short to fill Gap and after that long to run through Trading range

#12     Oct 10, 2011
  3. GGB

GGB

after last strog up trend we will wait closing positions to the price 5800 and after that long rallye

#13     Oct 11, 2011
  4. GGB

GGB

every correlations indexs are on the top and they have small premarket volatilliti
    I will predict up and down trend on the top and I prefer for todays morning only pattern from rtcm

#14     Oct 12, 2011
  5. GGB

GGB

Every USA indexs made for resistance and after that turn off short.
    For todays morning I will predict by the statistic metod GGB up and down and slightly short and pattern only from rtcm

#15     Oct 13, 2011
  6. GGB

GGB

Very often is Trading range with 3 heads and 3 legs and we have in this time only 2 hedas. I will predict only by technical analysis than market will be in the trading range 5950-6050 . I have to check my GGB pattern only from rtcm cause there arent strong trend

#16     Oct 13, 2011
  7. GGB

GGB

Todays trades.. only for small profit, and my pattern Pitti
    +450Eu

#17     Oct 13, 2011
  8. GGB

GGB

I will predict for todays morning chop

#18     Oct 14, 2011
  9. GGB

GGB

We can see last day Trading range with nervous moving up and down, we have to wait for crossing this range and brake out and definitions trend

#19     Oct 14, 2011
  10. GGB

GGB

Todays profit is 675Eu

#20     Oct 14, 2011