GG runs for Chit Chat moderator!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Sep 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andre

Andre

it turns out andre wants that thread to stay STRICTLY on topic, it even seems he want is only pro-atkins

Hardly. We've had 3-4 people such as yourself come into the Atkins thread, not good naturedly debating as you suggest, but calling people stupid, etc. It's a pattern, you feel as if it's your calling in the world to debunk it. And you've refused to simply stop or create a new thread called... Debunking Atkins. Who knows, you might even get the same people from our thread in there, willing to take you on. But in this thread, we'd like to discuss it, without having to defend to every LS, GG or FPC who feels it's their duty to slam people for it.

How about simple courtesy, GG?

if i am voted chit chat moderator, for me to accept the position, another moderator can not interfere with my job.

Amazing. You find fault with Babak, and then find out that it wasn't he deleting your posts this time, and find another tactic.

Believe it or not, I've enjoyed your posts elsewhere, but it's like if you get one deleted, or even a minor slap on the wrist it's like you can't take it. You're above it for crying out loud. You act like a celebrity who's used to getting preferential treatment and pout like a 4 year old who's been caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

I've deleted posts by db, TM, Max, etc., all folks who've allowed themselves to get embroiled in a pissing contest. But I haven't heard any of them complain.

My point in regards to Atkins is that when one makes it next to impossible for people to discuss what they want by ridiculing them for doing so, not once, not twice, but in post after post after post... that's de facto censorship. You have far more "power" in this equation than any host does... until we take the steps to ban you.

I have indeed forwarded your post to Baron, where you said you'll keep posting (in Atkins) until you get banned. That's your call, not mine, or even Baron's. If you're acting like that, you're the one making the call.

Now, quit acting like a baby.

André

#21     Sep 25, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.