GG, HATES "What Is Trading?"

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Gordon Gekko, Sep 24, 2002.

1. Are you suggesting that a moderator has overstepped their bounds?

#11     Sep 24, 2002
  2. anyone want to trade reggie jackson for hank aron?

#12     Sep 24, 2002
  3. LOL...

All these threads... It's edge. It's psychology. It's philosophy. It's knowledge. It's experience. {Back to start}

rTharp, why not have your father send Financial Freedom to everyone here?

#13     Sep 24, 2002
  4. No, but I'd like to trade Jesse Jackson off this planet.

#14     Sep 24, 2002
  5. Let's actually trade Jimmy Fallon from SNL off this planet. He's just not funny.

#15     Sep 24, 2002
  6. u gib it to me ad i trade it!

#16     Sep 24, 2002
  7. Anyone trading Kylie Minogue? PM me with offer... LOL

I've got some Britney Spears and Jennfier Lopez in hand. LOL

#17     Sep 24, 2002
  8. yeah, no joke...SNL without Will Farrell and this cast sucks...This might be the worst SNL line up in the history of the show...

#18     Sep 24, 2002
  9. Pabst

Pabst

Gordon. You are clearly passionate about this game, and I would like you to succeed. After 3 years is there nothing that you have come across that creates an edge for you? Do you never ask yourself, why do I repeat my mistakes, or why don't I learn from my errors? If you are asking those questions, than indeed you are making true progress, and growing. I watch Commisso trade each morning and nothing he does is particularly magical. Is he talented? Very. But his edge is his head. Not some complicated crossoverMA-fib-quant strat, but he keeps it pretty darn simple. I think you could you find your way through this maze. I know you can Gordon. Pay this psychology forum proper heed, and we'll all help you in any ways we can.

#19     Sep 24, 2002
  10. Commisso, would you mind sharing a brief story of your experience with trading?

I'm not doubting your ability to trade, I can see how well you trade from what you write here. I feel words reflect and express a large part of you, even if a lot of people don't agree. I'm not only talking about the content but the expression.

Well, that taken care of, would you mind sharing your experiences?

#20     Sep 24, 2002