GG challenges brandonf & aphexcoil to a 2 v 1 trading contest!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Nov 6, 2003.

1. brandonf could make 10 points and aphexcoil could lose 12. :p

but even if they were both profitable, i would beat their sum.

#21     Nov 6, 2003
  2. Good point :D

#22     Nov 6, 2003
  3. show em GG:) BTW, brandon has a point about realtime chat. Do iinn REAL real-time GG, not 1min delayed.

#23     Nov 7, 2003
  4. i missed the final results.....WHO WON????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#24     Nov 20, 2003
  5. I don't get it GG, even though Brandon has agreed to go through with your stupid challenge, what does it prove? I've never used Brandon's web site, but my understanding is that he posts real-time trades all day every day - sounds like he's confident about his trading.

If you want people to respect you, consider a different approach. Instead of being a belligerent God-hating (you lost your money, not God) knob, try being constructive. Along the same lines as this thread you could say, "I think my trading is improving, and I'd like to prove it in real time. If anyone would like to join me let's meet on such and such a day." Just a thought....

BTW - I started watching 24 - good show!

#25     Nov 20, 2003
  6. GG will kick brandon's ass with ease... GG is about 10 times smarter than brandon ha and THEREFORE much better trader IMO! HA!!!!

#26     Nov 21, 2003
  7. I actually want to see brandonf and Commisso trade... oh I mean make calls...

Who was GG?

#27     Nov 21, 2003
  8. GG, as an aside, I was thinking the other day about this atheism deal.

While the jury is still out for me (I am still young), I realized some issues that may weigh heavily on the issue.

First off, atheists have no music. Now granted, religious music has never been my thing....as a matter of fact I get sick of Christmas music about 2 days after Thanksgiving (exceptions for John Lennon, Bruce Springsteen, The Beachboys, and a few lesser talents. But overall, I can't take it). But...music is music, and even bad music is better than no music (sort of like sex).

Secondly, atheists have no vacations. An obvious perk of religions. I realize some holy days are somber and some joyous, but overall, vacations beat having no vacations.

Lastly...who do atheist women shout out to when they reach orgasm? I mean Gordy, say you are with a hot babe, she's coming, and she's shouting "Oh God!, Oh God!"...ok, this might or might not offend you, but chances are, it doesn't even register. It's part of the whole experience. But if she's an atheist, and has to use another name.....well how would you feel if she started moaning and worked it up to a crescendo of yelling "Oh Aphie!, Oh Aphie!!".....Gotta admit, you would rather hear "Oh God!" anytime (or am I wrong??)

Peace,
    :)RS

#28     Nov 21, 2003
  9. Don't become a stand-up comic.
    :)

#29     Nov 21, 2003
  10. OK, thanks for the tip. However, I wasn't really trying for laughs, just to get GG to keep an open mind.

Peace,
    :)RS

#30     Nov 21, 2003