GFT Forex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ddaytrader, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Did you ask GFT about it?

(nice trade by the way)

I've just remembered a plus for GFT, ForesightAI, mind you they wanted $500 per pair per month back then lol, I demo'd it for free and it seemed quite interesting, a bit like the Pesavento map.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#21     Aug 14, 2009
  2. What was it on FXCM?

#22     Aug 14, 2009
  3. I'm going to call my sales rep in a little while and I'll see what he has to say. He is hoping I fund today, so he should take my call.

The ForesightAI looks interesting, but not $6000/year interesting!

By the way, GFT dropped to 39/43 on AJ. My limit was 42, so no fill. Of course, had the spread stayed at the 3 pips it was at when the trade opened rather than widening, perhaps this time it would have filled if the ask had been 42.

Again, FXCM filled for +30.

What to do? What to do? Perhaps I should just swallow it and move to an FXCM UK account.

#23     Aug 14, 2009
  4. Why would it do that? Is that ET preventing unpaid advertising or something?

it is

doubleyoudoubleyoudoubleyoudotthe************dotcom

#24     Aug 14, 2009
  5. holy smokes ... are you kidding me?

first word "the collective"

#25     Aug 14, 2009
  6. second word "fx"

then "dotcom"

#26     Aug 14, 2009
  7. Better the devil you know perhaps?

It looks like they're updating in October anyway, it might be worth just hanging on as you're happy with them in every other respect.

#27     Aug 14, 2009

8. FXCM was fluctuating between 3.2-4.0, with an average of 3.7

#28     Aug 14, 2009
  9. Here is where it is right now, though it is starting to widen to 4+ for seconds at a time.

#29     Aug 14, 2009
  10. Tadaaaaaa!!!

Oh right, thecóllectiveFX, I've got their demo. I think there was a bit of an argument over the rep posting here, he seemed a nice enough guy but obviously someone took offence and blacklisted the name!

#30     Aug 14, 2009