Getting Wipped around with the E Mini

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Robert Weinstein, Jun 5, 2002.

1. Ditch

Ditch

Stockcharts doesn't have charts on futures. Try $ndx.

#11     Jun 6, 2002
  2. ESM2 (ES2M) or look at $SPX (S&P-500)
    NQM2 (NQ2M) or look at $NDX (NASDAQ-100)

#12     Jun 6, 2002
  3. try finding short entry points on NQ

SHORT at 1187.5 before open

#13     Jun 6, 2002
  4. My new signal that I call "WILLIAM" signaled a short at the close for SBUX (see last nights post on this tread) I just sold off my last 100 shares of 400 for a total profit of about $127( less commissions.)

Its nice to have an "UP" day after getting kicked in the nuts. While todays profit is pretty small it still feels GOOD:D

WILLIAM gives a signal to me about two or three times a week. I will post them (to keep myself from changing things) as they happen

Happy trading all!!!

#14     Jun 6, 2002
  5. AllenZ

AllenZ

just curious where or if you covered that great entry? Good work and I hope you did well with it.

AllenZ

#15     Jun 6, 2002

6. Thanks. Actually I have created a few signals that have been working for me (so far). My big hold back has been to sit and wait for the trade to come to me. I just put a post-it note to my main monitor that reads "ALL TRADES NEED TO BE TESTED". Meaning that I am not allowing myself to "guess" or think the market should do anything without knowing the chances of that outcome.

100 @ 24.739
    100 @ 24.61
    100 @ 25.5
    100 @ 24.8

gain of about $120 after commissions.

Did not get a "WILLIAM" signal today.

As I started this thread about the emini I am happy to report a net gain in the emini as well. Took a small hit on the nas 100 junes though (first time playing the nas 100 today)

#16     Jun 6, 2002