Getting Wealth Lab Without Fidelity

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by traderaaa, Jun 8, 2006.

1. How can I get Wealth-Lab without opening an account at Fidelity.

2. Choad

Choad

Live outside the USA/Canada.

WL is a good program IMHO, but there are many many MANY backtesters now.

Just look in the "Trader's Tips" section in the back of TASC and you will see what I mean.

3. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

There are many platforms, but one problem is that almost of them were not designed by real traders,traders who understand all the issues involved in testing, evaluating and actually trading a system. They were designed by programmers , who might have done a little trading.

TradersStudio was designed by me, to be the tool I use in my research. It was important to me to make it easy to use for the average trader, without compromising power. We also used the input of our customer base in building version 2.0. At TradersStudio we are a customer driven software company. Our goal is to best meet the needs of our customers.

TradersStudio gives you all the features of Wealth labs in terms of portfolio testing and money management plus more. In addition you can use your existing easy language code.

Please take a look at TradersStudio.

http://www.tradersstudio.com/Overview/tabid/68/Default.aspx

4. So why do I end up developing my own testing platform?

5. I am considering TraderStudio and consider it to be a very worthy product offering when compared to both WL and TS.

I am not at the point where I want to build my own testing platform. I would need more brainpower than I can supply at this time-at least I think so, I am not too great with programming languages.

6. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Thank you for your comments. Do you have any questions about the product and what it can do which would help you make a decision? I am sure other people might have the same questions.