Getting started Trading the Naz Minis...

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Trader 3SiX, Apr 12, 2002.

1. MarkHyman

MarkHyman Advanced Futures

What is It?
    E-Mini contracts are smaller electronically traded versions of the S&P 500 and NASDAQ 100 stock indexes. They are 1/5 the size of the larger institutional contracts. E-Minis are traded electronically on your PC.

Why Trade Them?
    Volatility creates opportunity to earn much more with lower account balances
    Broad market exposure for low cost
    You can hedge against your own portfolio
    You can be profitable regardless of market direction
    Tax advantage compared to stocks

The Case for Trading Futures: The Traders Have Voted! [top]
    In a little over 4 years, since inception, average daily volume of the E-mini S&P 500 has grown from 11,000 contracts to nearly 240,000 contracts.

#11     Jul 12, 2002
  2. Fitz

Fitz

Hey Mark

Are you going to go back and dig up every single old post you can possibly find that regards the eminis and then posts some random info about them just so you can get another plug?

This stuff here is 3months old. You've done this numerous times lately. I get tired of loading up threads only to see it's old and the only thing there is some trivial info by you.

So how far back do you plan on going? 6 months back, 1 year back, 2 years back?

Oh yea, almost forgot. INTERACTIVE BROKERS beats your rates easy.

#12     Jul 12, 2002
  3. No kidding Fitz - I didn't even notice this thread was from April until I read your post.

Mark - I don't know about anyone else - but I doubt I'd ever do business with you based on your posts on various threads. It might be worth some time and money to have a good PR person show you how to be more business-like.

#13     Jul 12, 2002
  4. ANCHOR

ANCHOR

This is really good advice!

#14     Jul 13, 2002
  5. bronks

bronks

About Stevet--
    Before I started trading the mini, I thought he might know what he's talking about. After actually trading them, he DEFINITELY knows exactly what he is talking about. Suddenly, I don't find him so irritating.

#15     Jul 13, 2002
  6. MarkHyman

MarkHyman Advanced Futures

Fitz

I came to the office to do some work and saw your post.
    I am looking forward to a great weekend, and I hope yours is
    just as good.
    In answer to your question of how far do I plan on going back
    to give traders information about the Futures. I talk to traders
    everyday who have never heard of Futures! So, yes I will
    try to help them in any way I can.
    And yea, I almost forgot, many of ADVANCED FUTURES
    customers have paid less at their former broker.

Have a great day

Mark

#16     Jul 13, 2002