Getting Proper Sleep During The Trading Week?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by dsq, Dec 15, 2007.

1. dsq

dsq

no pills suck..i have used them and they will work half the time but then their poison builds up in you and you feel crap throughout the week or months or whatever.Never does solve the main problem nor does it give you consistent sleep.
    My dad has sleep issues and resolved it for the most part with cognitive therapy-its not psycho babble but it is like meditation.

I feel friggin great not walking around like a zombie.Its been years!!!

#91     Feb 28, 2009
  2. bathrobe

bathrobe

My doc just gave me Lunesta and I was going to take, he did not warn me of any problems. What do you mean when you say "hard on the body", I have never taken sleeping pills before that is why I ask.

Thanks

#92     Feb 28, 2009
  3. dsq

dsq

they wont solve your sleep problem,they will mask it.
    If you have sleep problems you should fix the underlying problem-stress,emotion,anxiety,diet,or health issue.

#93     Feb 28, 2009
  4. elit5314

elit5314

for help with sleep problems carry a comb and comb your hair as often as possible and dont worry if someone is watching you.

including public and private; comb your hair for at least 15 times daily.

#94     Feb 28, 2009
  5. volente_00

volente_00

Remove all caffeine from you diet (chocolate, coffee, sodas, tea) and run 2 miles in the evening every other day while lifting weights in the evening on the off days. Your body will be forced to sleep to repair the muscle tissue and the side benefit is a nicer ripped body.

#95     Feb 28, 2009
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Try severe anemia, gaurantee'd to get 12+ hours of sleep each and every day no matter what :)

#96     Feb 28, 2009
  7. Glad to hear you solved your problem. Unfortunate that none of us were able to provide you with the key advice earlier.

I notice, however, looking back through the thread you said the following:
    Seems like you were providing misleading information.

#97     Mar 1, 2009
  8. dsq

dsq

that was my careless omission...i thought i had included somewhere in there my evening 'dessert'.Junk food to me is eating mcdonalds,soda for breakfast or daily...I eat a real wholesome,non processed food diet so i figured i was allowed a chocolate bar.Anyway problem solved.........

#98     Mar 1, 2009