Getting out of jury duty for not being "of sound mind and good moral character" ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jul 1, 2011.

1. When did the subject of taxation enter this discussion? :p

#51     Jul 2, 2011
  2. What's the point? Factual social discourse about pressing and detrimental problems in our nation, which people are often afraid to address for fear of being called "racist".

Now, kindly point me to just one example in those posts where I advocate "bringing back segregation".

Funny how you guys have to put words in people's mouths to try to advance your point. The facts are not good enough, so you have to supplement them with fiction.

#52     Jul 2, 2011
  3. You post repeated threads about diversity and multiculturalism being a detrimental problem in our nation,what are you suggesting we do to solve the problem ?

#53     Jul 2, 2011
  4. My mistake,I should have said deportation/sending black US citizens to Africa

Artful D0dger responding to posts that suggest blacks be sent to Africa

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=222766&perpage=6&pagenumber=3

#54     Jul 2, 2011
  5. More garbage. What I said was that you could offer people (of any color) the opportunity to leave the nation to avoid prosecution for some crimes, if they have another nation which will take them. Black people in America all have the right to go to Liberia and declare citizenship.

In Denmark, they are paying 3rd worlders to leave. In Japan, they pay half breeds to leave. Funny how you aren't attacking the Japanese and the Danes as "racists".

#55     Jul 2, 2011
  6. We've covered this very topic in depth on several occasions. If you insist, however, we can do so again.

1) End AA and all government programs and policies of racial discrimination. EoE, CRA, SBA, every federal department and state department, college admissions, education funding, and many many more are all legally obligated to policies of racial discrimination against white people. So are most large corporations. There are even bonuses and exemptions for surpassing the anti white quotas.
    2) Quit importing 3rd worlders. Preference in immigration should be given to those most similar to the majority because these people will most easily assimilate. Multiracial and multi ethnic conflicts are caused by multiracial and multiethnic societies. The conflicts in the world where people are most gleefully butchering each other are overwhelmingly multi ethnic conflicts. There is little sense in favoring immigrants who have the LEAST in common with the majority of the country, which is our current policy. Anyone who's ethnic background is dissimilar to the majority should have to meet specific needs, or practice and important "in demand" profession. The notion that we need more unskilled/low skilled labor from 3rd world nations is laughable. In fact, it's the largest cause of unemployment and low wages for poor americans.
    3)Grant equal civil rights to all. Blacks and hispanics can still have their "outreach programs", professional associations, economic cooperatives, student organization, and organize as a group along racial lines and pursue group interests, but white people can too. White people have gone far too without equal rights to organize politically and act in their best interest.
    4)Address the drastically disproportionate minority-on-white crime rates which are shocking, that the media bends over backwards to try to keep from talking about. White people have a right to address white issues, which affect the white community. Being disproportionately being raped, robbed, and murdered by other groups at 39x the frequency which it happens to them is a legitimate issue. Someone being concerned with this issue has nothing to do with "hate" or "racism".
    5) Address the anti white indoctrination and mythology which is pushed in schools as being factual. So many blatant falsehoods are taught to children these days and presented as facts. White children are raised to be ashamed of their own culture, regardless of the fact that it produced the greatest civilizations on earth, and the biggest contributions to the world in terms of science, medicine, and many other areas.

This would be a great start. Thanks.

#56     Jul 2, 2011
  7. Depends on the state Lucrum. In most states I would have to go get a Master's to improve on my salary.

#57     Jul 2, 2011
  8. [/QUOTE]

A fine example of why your side of the aisle is in the minority in every aspect of American life except talk radio:D

#58     Jul 2, 2011
  9. Should be pretty easy for a guy like you to get into a Masters of Nursing program. Certainly easier than it would be for a guy like me...

#59     Jul 2, 2011

10. Indeed, one Artful Dodger can go a long way in reminding folks there are still nut birds out there, and one of em might luck up and win an office before we figure it out.:)

#60     Jul 2, 2011