Getting out of jury duty for not being "of sound mind and good moral character" ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Actually it was an excellent comparison and I wonder about your apparent need to become offended which has overridden your cognitive functioning.

#31     Jul 2, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I thought so too.
    I've noticed that many times with him as well.

#32     Jul 2, 2011
  3. Have any of you opened your mail after the date you were supposed to show up for jury duty ? I've had this happen several times. I travel a lot and I've come home to find a jury notice in the stack of mail. They've never contacted me about it. I do show up when I get the notice ahead of time.

#33     Jul 2, 2011

4. I dont buy into the civic duty bull shit.Replace my income or its slavery

#34     Jul 2, 2011
  5. I am simply proud to hang out with ET members 95% of whom:

go to jury duty
    are war heroes
    don't cheat on their taxes
    won't kick a dog who tried to bite them
    always help their elderly neighbors with their daily chores
    always on the right side of the trend
    nice guys and girls in general

#35     Jul 2, 2011
  6. Well, you're fine with racial discrimination for jobs, education, education funding, and racially based civil liberties. That's not exactly what I would call "good moral character". But hey, that's just me.

#36     Jul 2, 2011
  7. I support AA,I do so because of racists like yourself

#37     Jul 2, 2011
  8. You support racial discrimination policies and racial quotas, and I oppose them. Yet *I* am the "racist". Interesting logic.

#38     Jul 2, 2011
  9. Its people like you who make it necessary

#39     Jul 2, 2011
  10. People like me, who oppose racial discrimination policies and think the best student should get the admission or scholarship, and the job should go to the best candidate REGARDLESS of race make racial discrimination policies necessary. Interesting logic.

#40     Jul 2, 2011