Getting out of jury duty for not being "of sound mind and good moral character" ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jul 1, 2011.

1. As the only black here, I have to say that I do not feel abused by whites or by the system. I work in an all white town and they love me, my girlfriend is white, and at least half of my friends are white. I am trader in the capitalist system made by whites, I am currently listening to Freewill, by Rush, as I type this. Believe me, I do not feel abused in any way.:D

Most importantly, within all this whiteness, I am happily a black man to the degree where I wear dreadlocks. Look that up if you do not know what that means.:)

#231     Jul 4, 2011
  2. Hey, I don't come on here crying about what whites are doing. That would be you whining about how unfair it is to be a white man in America, as if anyone buys that shit:D

#232     Jul 4, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

What! You are one of those black guys with a white girlfriend?!?!@?!? WTF!!!!!

Just kidding. :D :D :D

But seriously...dreadlocks?

#233     Jul 4, 2011
  4. Seriously, dreadlocks.

Lemme bake your noodle some more. RCG's Girl is who got them properly started, so yeah, I am a white girlfriend having RN medic Acoustic Alchemy listening libertarian who trades the Euro. Good luck with that box for me:D

#234     Jul 4, 2011
  5. as678

as678

I used to want dread locks when I was a kid. So I grew out my hair. Learned my lesson there! Long hair requires a LOT of maintenance.

#235     Jul 5, 2011
  6. dartmus

dartmus

no but after having lost a week because jury duty, I won't vote again until they stop abusing my right to vote by pillaging the voter list for [....] pick an adjective or noun

#236     May 15, 2020
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Good lord. Insert award answer here, I'm too tired on this one folks. 8 1/2 year bump, for naught?

#237     May 15, 2020
  8. dartmus

dartmus

sometimes I look at timestamps, ...but not nearly as much as I should [evidently?]. Or there's meaning here taht's beyond my interests? or timelimit? Sorry, not sure if this is good or bad for you but it was part of my (can't say that word ouloud?, because not sure even how to spell it) scrum, i think ... and I'm likely not using it (in my life plan) the way it's defined, if u happen to find it on google.

essentially, I'm on a path, ... it's good to be on it (for me) and very busy pursuing it, wherever it leads me. .. and I MUST get there quickly.

#238     May 15, 2020
  9. Overnight

Overnight

Just be glad you did not lose a year on jury duty.

#239     May 15, 2020
    dartmus likes this.
  10. dartmus

dartmus

first day, I was litterally spinning (best I could) a toothpick in my mouth, or it felt that way, and indeed I had it there, being obnoxious, trying not to get picked. Didn't get picked, but got put on some list for the rest of the week, so ...it didn't eveen help.

#240     May 15, 2020