Getting face-to-face trading training (options, stocks)

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Libranalysis, Jan 8, 2017.

1. I once read about a firm that lets you trade your own account in their office. They train and mentor you. You pay nothing unless you make money. Now I'm looking to do something like that, but I didn't save a link. Anyone know where a wannabe trader might get in person experience?

Online training is getting old and tends to be too slow.

tia

2. wildchild

wildchild

Tia, get an idea of how various trading styles work with their advantages and disadvantages. Find a style that works for you and then implement it. It is really hard to find someone who actually knows what they are doing to teach you. Those who are willing to teach likely don't know what they are doing.

Ultimately you need to a find a style that works for you where you can understand the risk and reward for each position. The people who win work on eliminating risk as much as possible. The loser tries to maximize reward.

3. Well I've been reading, studying, and placing my trades 2-4 hours a day, but it's time to kick it up a notch and get answers to some of the complex questions I have. Someone on another forum pointed me to prop shops. Looking into that now.