getting experience.

Discussion in 'Options' started by raf_bcn, Jan 25, 2018.

1. raf_bcn

raf_bcn

Yes, thank you @Traderjohnsblog . I am a beginner and have a lot to learn. And some participants here are very helpful.
    I have margin calls when my itm puts are assigned but that doesn't increase my risk. It is not a money management issue, in my opinion.

@ironchef If my post sounded a little desperate I didn't express myself correctly. Sorry. I wanted to express that it is difficult and appears difficulties and trading issues that one didn't expected when only studies in a theoretical way.
    My positions have been autoliquidated a few times. It isn't as terrible as may seem.
    I expected someone tell me that these kind of issues are normal when one is beginning. Yes, doing it with a little account helps.

A cash account doesn't work for me. Impossible. What I want is a portfolio margin account. That is a better instrument for options.

And the issue with the combo order that I expalined. The costumer service told me that is very usual for a combo order to being held by the broker for
    several minutes. But I never have seen that before. That is a problem if you have only ten minutes to resolve the situation.
    And they told me that is not a good idea to restore margin requirements with combo orders.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    #11     Jan 25, 2018