Getting down and dirty is where the rubber meets the road ...

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by charts, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Cruising along with the tide.

[​IMG]

#571     Jun 28, 2010
  2. Chart 20 is the "workout chart" We have to sweat a little now that you can do ftt's and bookmark reversals.

This chart has some fans.

WOW!!!

Look at those two bar yellows creeping in suddenly (they take 10 minutues each)

this is tough and dirty stuff. You have to do what was already written in this thread over and over.

you have to log and keep a bookmark going through a yellow zone.

[​IMG]

#572     Jun 28, 2010
  3. charts

charts

If you look closely both bars have the same number of tics.

#573     Jun 28, 2010
  4. So what happens from bar 60 onward.

who cares.

If you look closely you doubled your money already.

Plan on doubling each day BUT we ADD contracts very 30 poiunts of profit to keep the pot boiling.

bar 81 was an ftt so the day starts short tomorrow and we have a bookmark in place.

Watch out for the ficticious black swans. They do not exist in trading or making money. Taleb needs to go live in Australia as Paul harvey would say.

We need to build a tube to take care of the oil spill.

#574     Jun 28, 2010
  5. Fine, doubling your money every day is just too much to put up with.

I think I'll go go get some new sneakers.

#575     Jun 28, 2010
  6. Monthly ES June 28 2010

Finishing out the month of June here is what the ES looks like so far.

Sym Pennant will be the 2 bar formation closing month of June . . . for the slow fractal Point 3 of the Monthly ES.

This will open the month of July with a May ,June, July Lateral Formation.

#576     Jun 28, 2010
  7. Jack why is volume removed from all of the chart snips ? Although easy enough to look at a chart with it and compare to your notes here.

#577     Jun 28, 2010
  8. Also Jack would you please review this monthly ES just posted and highlight what you see at this time and in the near future

It is an incredibly slow bar to bar analysis on a monthly chart but it does all play out the same regardless of time frame. Just need a lot of patience for this one.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/attachment.php?s=&postid=2883889

#578     Jun 28, 2010
  9. dkm

dkm

May I suggest that you upload videos to YouTube.com and then post the link here?

#579     Jun 29, 2010
  10. I think it was rainman who gave this link to JH one time to post very easy videos. I tried it out and it was extremely easy. Capture screen, record it including voice, and instantly post it. All free

http://screenr.com/

#580     Jun 29, 2010