Getting down and dirty is where the rubber meets the road ...

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by charts, Mar 31, 2010.

1. This where we want people to get to.

It can be a gradual experience for some people.

Lets do this.

I'll go through your log with you. Don't put it up; I do not nned to see it.

The close was 78 even the open was off. Was that enough?

You quote your fourth line of your log. Was that enough?

Either price was good enough.

Lets say a person can do carryovr and he also can do the order of events on trading the pattern.

Everything says the same thing to these people.

I'll put up the rest of the day as a series of charts. We can look at the sticky points that Maestro has trouble with by using the "fear" factor he is having by being incoherent.

We start off with the nonprobalilistic information of the 10 cases. There is zero chance of a Black Swan for the 10 cases.

The next all white swan is the parallelogram. there are zero Black Swan parallelograms.

There is NO way connecting the close of the prior day to the oopen of the new day does not eliminate the black swan for degapping.

The carryover is a red stitch. The order of events is known, loggable, and it can be used deductively to make an entry decision event. if anyone notices anything but a short let me know.

#561     Jun 28, 2010
  2. charts

charts

Quote from jack hershey: 06-28-10 02:06 PM

#562     Jun 28, 2010
  3. I'm glad you asked.

With only 60 seconds to go the bar price revereses from going left to going to the right.

Will it go back to the left again after reverssing and going to the right a little?

you see the order of events unfolding and your mind tells you what matches in the order of events.

we also cheat like hecki and see one fractal faster ALL the time on the YM. And we have 12 other leading indicators, too.

You saw the the wall on the DOM .

you saw the S/S switch too. the color changed to emphasize the shift in big money sentiment.

Look at the pattern on the OTR for BOTH the ES and the YM.

I'm just makiong another pass at how trading SCT wqorks and no one has to ver lose any money.

As you know we only hve 79 more bars to go now that we have gotten pasat 9:39.

#563     Jun 28, 2010
    Sprout likes this.
  4. whats wrong with this pic?

correct!!!! it is not annotated ASAP.

[​IMG]

#564     Jun 28, 2010
  5. This goes to showing markets are not random. I was watching CL, and not the news. I saw movement in CL and had time to hop on and grab a profit. Later in the day I reviewed the news report that showed why CL made that move.

Another time I was listening to the news and heard that bombs were going off in London, and raced to my computer and started selling the GBP/USD, and made money.

Either using your chart or watching the news or subscribing to a live news site to get news as it happens can alert you to these movements, but you should trust your charts more than news events.

However, the people that can be affected strongly are those that don't take the stop and fight the trend.

#565     Jun 28, 2010
  6. Heres what the annotations look like and you CAN SEE the FTT!!!!!

[​IMG]

naturally I threw in four or five bars more of money making.

Look at that ftt on the short hold which went thru a couple of VE's for us.

I know its tough on a bar that goes from sym to a FBP to an IBGS and then a hitch and finally a black stitch.

Yo matter how sloppy or how long you wait to hear your mind say all those things you longed and read line after line on your logging sheet 7, YOU STILL MAKE MONEY.

Thanks oracle you are definitely a wizard.

#566     Jun 28, 2010
  7. schizo

schizo

Jack, I respect your good will to offer your views, let alone your system, to the widest audience available with such tireless verbosity. I'm sure there's a few golden nuggets to be had if I look beneath all this drivel. But, seriously, must trading be so complicated? I think not.

Being more sophisticated does not make you a better trader!

#567     Jun 28, 2010
  8. we had that lil old ftt and we went long and we drew in the parallelogram and dutifully put in three bookmarks and did all those ftt reversals and bookmark reversals and finally came the the last ftt.

WE MADE every nickel offered all the way to the ftt too by the way.

Is this an art or just a dull mechanical approach that makes all of the market's offer all day long on every bar that is formed?

It is a fifth grader dream come true. Get a fifth grader ASAP.

Why aren't we losing money on these trades?? what keeps going right.

Where are those lousy swans whenthe detractors need them???

How about an oil spilled brown pelican whose bill holds more than his belly can.

[​IMG]

#568     Jun 28, 2010
  9. Lets knock off moves 5 through 7 with a few well chosen containers. There are some more book marks as you see.

[​IMG]

#569     Jun 28, 2010
  10. Why isn't bar 7 a VE ? Bar 11 seems to validate it... or is it that its a pt 3 of a different fractal ?

#570     Jun 28, 2010