Getting back in The Game

Discussion in 'Journals' started by doublea, Jun 30, 2011.

1. doublea

doublea

-376 week.

This week has been one mistake after another. I entered early on Mon/Tues and Wednesday which resulted in losses. I usually enter 1 tick above the previous 5 min bar high but not sure what I was thinking. One of the problems with entering early and having a loss is that when the good set-up occurs, you don't do anything. Even today I enterted one trade early and took a loss. I should have just stayed on the sideline.

I need to look at all the trades this week and practice patience. I know that I will not be able to catch every turn and I do not need to either.

Hopefully next week will be better. The only silver lining is that I am still up since I started trading but if I don't get my act together soon, it won't be long till I lose it all.

#31     Jul 22, 2011
  2. doublea

doublea

I haven't had the time to update this journal because I was out of the country. I tried trading from there and lost. There were 2 reasons for it. The past few weeks the markets were pretty volatile and there was no decent internet connection. I should have just enjoyed my time without thinking about the markets. I am getting back in tomorrow and will update this journal.

#32     Aug 10, 2011