Getting a new dog today.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jnbadger, Aug 9, 2021.

1. tango29

tango29

We had 2 Maine Coons, I guess for cats they were maybe a little bigger, but the size of a medium dog, not a chance. Ours got along with our Goldens also. They would play and then curl up next to each other when pooped out.

#31     Aug 31, 2021
  2. mlawson71

mlawson71

Maine Coon is an amazing breed, I wish I had one.

#32     Sep 2, 2021
  3. Farmas

Farmas

After the death of the dog, I got myself a parrot.

#33     Sep 9, 2021
  4. tango29

tango29

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Looking at one of these 2 as possible additions to the family. Not sure if we are going to do it, but may go have the current goof go meet them and see how it goes.
    Must quit looking at these rescue sites!

#34     Sep 9, 2021
    mlawson71 likes this.
  5. Get 'em both! :)

#35     Sep 9, 2021
  6. tango29

tango29

If we had more yard I'd go with 2 more. I told the wife I wanted to move and have a bigger yard. She wanted to renovate the kitchen where we are and not move, guess who won.

#36     Sep 9, 2021
  7. All females want, desire, to have a glorious, large, magical, warm, contemporary, bright, soulful Kitchen...it's kind of symbolic of their womb and reproduction functions and femininity. And plant roots, not move.

While males desire to have a large plot of land, symbolic...of course...of their manhood.

Humanity, the human condition, can be so cliche, and typical o_O it's universal.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
    #37     Sep 9, 2021
  8. mlawson71

mlawson71

Both are adorable. I don't know how one can pick haha, I'd want both! :D

#38     Sep 10, 2021
  9. tango29

tango29

Poop, was setting up to see the big guy and they let me know he has a history of biting, and some issues with being touched around the neck and collar. We have lots of kids in the neighborhood so I'm not going to risk it. Sucks, he probably was abused and is why he ended up at a rescue.

#39     Sep 11, 2021
  10. mlawson71

mlawson71

They both look pretty big to me, which one did you pick?
    As for the other doggie, I hope he finds a good, loving home too!

#40     Sep 14, 2021