Getting a loan to day trade (but not to day trade)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Sky123987, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Are you now a converted HolyGrail? Earlier you were tough. With knowledge things can change.

But your point on making a safe positive rate of return on the money is very important. There is a way to solve that problem as well.

#71     Feb 19, 2008
  2. No, not converted. If I were young and broke with a proven trading method I would definitely consider borrowing money at that low of a rate. Needless to say though, if you know how to trade it just doesn't take that long to develop enough capital to trade without borrowing.

#72     Feb 19, 2008
  3. Interesting posts - as usual traders are a lot more ethical than most people. In real estate everyone is more than happy to take out loans, shift risk, and walk away when their gamble doesn't pay off. Even the banks are doing this now that they've gotten into the trading game. Must be nice as a bank, to create money out of thin air, trade with it, and if there is a blowup just ask ask the government to bail you out or default and let everyone else pay through inflation.

#73     Feb 21, 2008
  4. cabanos

cabanos

F
    There's a great option for trading. https://www.400loan.com/ provides greatest 400$ loan offers.

#74     Jun 1, 2018
  5. schweiz

schweiz

This is the best sentence of the document: the APR for short-term loans varies from 260.71% to 1825.00%

You should beat that with a higher return in your trading. :wtf:
    I don't know any broker that will allow you to open an account of $400.

#75     Jun 1, 2018
    murray t turtle and Xela like this.
  6. %%
    LOL+if only they put that APR in readable red; most put it in fine print buried @ bottom LOL:D:D:cool::cool:.Most banks are very strict on business loans+ people[+bankers] know stocks are risky rewarding/risky.......

#76     Jun 1, 2018