Get Your Trades On: Idiot #3 About to Speak

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 15, 2008.

1. I wasn't there, but sorry you lost money today.:mad: I didn't. :D richtig scheiße sein! Yes, it is true that German dogs are larger and last longer than yours. Just to satisfy your curiosity.

#11     Oct 15, 2008
  2. Mav88

Mav88

I'll take some Kraut on mine...

#12     Oct 15, 2008
  3. Bernanke delivers, as usual.

#13     Oct 15, 2008
  4. bxptone

bxptone

He shall be named

BEN BERNTANKTHEE! And just add any market/asset/finacial instrument there after.

Ironic, the guy who studied the Great Depression, to learn how to AVOID the next, is possibly leading us into it?

#14     Oct 15, 2008
  5. Heads up.

#15     Oct 20, 2008
  6. BigGun

BigGun

Is it just me are dose any else see the resemblance in Ben remind and “Meat Heat” from the old archly bunker show.
    :D

#16     Oct 20, 2008
  7. sammybea

sammybea

Whats worse than Bernanke speaking are the incredibly retarded questions that are thrown at him. It makes me wonder if they would even pass a basic business course at a MBA program. They are simply pandering to their constituents...

To think Obama/Pelosi and these people are going to "save" the economy is basically why the world is laughing at us.

#17     Oct 20, 2008
  8. Paulson

#18     Oct 20, 2008
  9. Um...he just said he's a STUDENT of the Great Depression. He never said anything about using that knowledge to avoid one. First Krugman, then Blinder, now Bernanke. Time to close down the Princeton Econ department.

#19     Oct 20, 2008
  10. I'm not sure they know what uh akonomie is. I'm confident that if we give them more power to centrally plan the economy they'll do as well as the Soviets.

#20     Oct 20, 2008