Get Your Trades On: Idiot #3 About to Speak

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Bernanke is going to speak in 53 minutes.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up so that you can get ready for the shaky, nervous presentation, and inevitable plunge.

Why do they do this? Speak?

2. He's "short" too. :cool:

3. S2007S

S2007S

There is no need for them to even talk, just more worthless lies. They think by speaking every other day is going to calm the markets or keep the general public informed about whats going on, believe me the general public could care less what these fools have to say, they have lied over and over again, so whats the point of even listening to what they have to say today.

4. It's speaking now.

Look at it! Look at it!

It never sleeps!

5. True, but you forget the American's attention span and memory for being fucked over are both equal to the amount of waking time they spend away from the TV or radio... not very long.

6. Is there a copy of Bernanke's speaking schedule anywhere?

7. Paulson

8. brilliant.

9. The average German doesn't even have an attention span. Ja? No wonder they got their ass beat in WWII. They were too busy sucking wieners.

10. heypa

heypa

Brings to mind an old Sir Walter Scott quote. " Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive."
    And another from an old boss of mine when trying to solve a convoluted management problem.
    " It.s like a bucket of chicken guts. You can't pull out just one."
    Tha tha thats all folks.
    Whoops Just thought of another that seems appropriate. William F. Buckley when interviewing a liberal.
    " I won't insult your intelligence by asking if you really believe what you just said."
    That seems to fit most the public statements about the current mess we're in.
    Done.

#10     Oct 15, 2008