Get your ego rubs here

Discussion in 'Forex' started by illiquid, Sep 27, 2005.

1. Gotta love all these threads on forex as of late, real quality stuff.

I especially love all the "how long can I sit in this drawdown before I can go and brag on ET" posts.

Figured we could just have one easy place where you can all come to get your egos stroked. No stop-losses or real-time accountability required; retrotraders all are welcome. Who trades for money anyways, this is where the real satisfaction is. Cmon guys, the line starts here.

I'll go first: I just took out 8 pips on 10 euro lots (that's GLOBEX contracts, mmkay?) in about 11 secs. YOU DO THE MATH.

*self high-five*

2. minites away and greenspan will talk....than i will talk (write)on this thread

3. I can touch my nose with my tongue.

4. Can't wait! Remember to stop-and-reverse what you think the market thinks greenie wants to happen, then do the opposite.

5. well somtimes yes but TODAY NO

6. Y...though the master has 385% range performance on steady basis...and this NOBODY CAN TAKE FROM ME
    Cheers.
    Z C

7. Look there! 385% and still he needs the acknowledgement from us to make his accomplishment real. It's obviously not about the money folks, so come here to get what you need!

385%?? Holy cow, how can you even think about quitting? Tell me you don't have a day job, please!

8. The Pyramid of Maslow...check it again...i am at its triple top last stage...
    :D

9. I'M SUCH A GREAT FOREX TRADER I SIT IN LOSER TRADES FOR DECADES NURSING HUGE BLOODY DRAWDOWNS IF NEED BE UNTIL THEY GO INTO MY FAVOR!!!

:D

#10     Sep 27, 2005