Get Used to being poor:Judge tells divorce wife

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by MohdSalleh, Oct 15, 2009.

1. bit

bit

Getting married to have sex when you feel like it?! LMFAO!

Thank you for that. I needed a good laugh.
    :D

#11     Oct 16, 2009
  2. Lethn

Lethn

Bloody hell, this just enforces my opinion on marriage. Gief unconditional love plx.

Find it amazing religious people say marriage is the ultimate form of love, what about having children then?

#12     Oct 16, 2009
  3. berna

berna

Spousal support and division of property are daunting problems faced by a divorcing couple. Oftentimes, the other spouse demands for half of his or her spouse's wealth. And more often, the woman asks for spousal support; otherwise the man most likely suffers from bankruptcy to provide the maintenance.

Before you push through a divorce, you must know your divorce and property rights. This is crucial for everyone, most especially to those who own huge properties and investments.

#13     Nov 1, 2009
  4. AK100

AK100

First time posters just love to get their crappy links in don't they.

#14     Nov 1, 2009
  5. wartrace

wartrace

I always use that line to explain why I am not married nor do I EVER intend to get married. The married guys are always quick to point out they get "it" less after marriage than before- I ask them why any fool would marry.

I can only see two advantages to being married from a mans perspective; 1) Someone will be there to call the ambulance for you if needed (assuming she still likes you) 2) You won't have to wait for neighbors to report a strange odor to be taken to the morgue when you die.

#15     Nov 1, 2009
  6. zdreg

zdreg

#16     Nov 1, 2009
  7. zdreg

zdreg

y m a i l

the above as 1 word substitute for asterisk

#17     Nov 1, 2009
  8. #18     Nov 1, 2009