Get up to $10,000 Cash Back on Option and Equity Trades

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Robert Morse, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Please say your heard about us from Elite Trader if you request a demo or open an account, so I may be your salesperson.

https://www.lightspeed.com/10k-2019...20619&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=10K_Promo

upload_2019-2-8_17-58-7.png

When You Open a New Account with Lightspeed*

Lightspeed, a division of Lime Brokerage, offers robust brokerage and technology solutions for the sophisticated trader. Through their proprietary software and third-party relationships, they offer both out of the box and custom trading solutions to meet your trading needs. Their experienced desk offers unique platform insight and top-notch customer service, all with an ultra-competitive pricing structure. Committed to their clients and continually investing in the latest trading technologies and tools giving their customers the edge they need. Put simply, Lightspeed is the broker for the sophisticated, active trader.

• Customizable Trading Solutions
    • Competitive Rates
    • Top Notch Client Service
    • Complex Option Trading
    • Stable and Robust Quote Processing
    • Advanced Scanners and Filters

*Promotion period starts the day the account is opened and ends after 90 calendar days. The rebate will be deposited directly into your Lightspeed account within 45 days of the end of the promotional period. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discounted rates.
    **Offer is available to new customers only. Only NASDAQ, AMEX, and NYSE listed stocks, and listed options contracts, are eligible. Does not apply to non-exchange listed stock, i.e. OTCBB and Pink Sheets. Does not apply to accounts using WebTrader. Account must be funded with, and maintain, a minimum of $25,000 in equity at all times during the promotional period. Accounts must remain in good standing during the promotional period; excessive margin calls, risk liquidations, and compliance or regulatory inquiries are grounds for removal from the program. Rebate does not apply to routing or regulatory fees. * $1 minimum.

traderob and dealmaker like this.
  2. good, but thing for me is those trading platforms only offer C++ API, no Java. C++ is difficult man.

3. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

You are correct. We offer 4, 3rd party platfrom with APIs, but no Java.

1. Lightspeed Trader - C++
    2. Sterling Trader Pro - Active X
    3. RealTick Pro - C++, C#, FIX
    4. CBOE Silexx - .net
    If anyone would like more detail, please email me with your name and phone number.
    Bob

4. I am not familiar with ActiveX. Can someone please inform if ADOs only work on Windows?

5. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I do not know what an ADO is. All 4 APIs require a WIN OS except RealTick is also LINUX OS compatible, but the terminal/GUI only works with a WIN OS.