Get The Hell Out - Part IV (A Global, Nowhere To Hide, Equity Market Crash)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ByLoSellHi, Jan 22, 2009.

1. boo hoo hoo ...now is not the time to get out.

buy the dip

go long

#31     Feb 12, 2009
  2. S2007S

S2007S

Anyone see David Kelly on cnbc this last hour, everything he said was just hilarious. One thing he mentioned was spending our way out of this recession, does he have any clue on how we got into this mess??? TOO damn funny.

#32     Feb 12, 2009
  3. S2007S

S2007S

I dont know why you have a hard time understanding where this economy is headed, dont be surprised when you see the markets down another 10-15% and your screaming now is the time to buy, you have been buying since DOW 13k+. Your DOW 14k will be back probably in another 10 years, there is NO reason to rush in now and buy.

#33     Feb 12, 2009

4. Don't get me wrong, I listen to the jerk-offs on CNBC, but I don't listen to the so called 'intelligence' of the guys on ET either.
    What is your master plan since you seem so dissatisfied with that theory? How do you expect commerce to continue if people DON'T spend money? You want people to just save and save and then what? Everyone just become a day trader? People's livlihoods revolve around what others spend so to give such a statement isn't making you sound any more intelligent than the rejects on CNBC who claim to know so much.

AHHHH the Ron Burgandys of finance.

#34     Feb 12, 2009
  5. Love Ron Burgundy!

I bet he'd beat 99.9% of active fund managers, too (if he were not fictional):

[​IMG]
    Meet Our Dedicated Team

[​IMG]
    RON BURGUNDY CAPITAL, LLP (RBC)

#35     Feb 12, 2009
  6. asap

asap

There is a growing sentiment of anger and revolt towards established institutions, especially Banks, Regulatory bodies and the Government officials across the world, especially in north america and europe. I wouldn't rule out a decent into civil unrest and anarchy in some of these countries in the coming months. I think another leg down of 50% this year is a probable scenario.

#36     Feb 12, 2009
  7. S2007S

S2007S

Why dont you just understand that the reason why we are where we are today is because of people spending, all that monopoly money they pulled out of their houses over the last 10 years and bought USELESS garbage with is why we are here today. Wake up and understand that this economy will never be the same as it was. Everyone is taught to consume and the word save for some reason doesnt exist in the world of economics. Well now with everyone scared of a depression everyone is cutting back, well I dont think thats a bad idea, do you??? Just think about it, we dont have a negative savings rate in america anymore.....

:D :D :D :D :D

By the way what are your opinions on this great economy we have today
    :p :p :p :p :p

#37     Feb 12, 2009
  8. Exactly! It's not that American's aren't spending enough right now, it's that spent too much money they didn't really have a few years back.

"Stimulus" and "confidence" aren't going to restore the American economy because a good chunk of the borrow-and-spend economy simply shouldn't exist. The sad fact is that a lot of folk are in unsustainable jobs working for unsustainable companies in unsustainable industries. Until the unsustainable is expunged from the economy, the sustainable won't receive the investment it needs.

#38     Feb 12, 2009
  9. You continue to sing the same "song" yet you've never once discussed how LEVERAGE has played into where we are today in the Economy.

I would suggest that it has had way more of a significant impact on the overall economy than people "cashing" out whenever they refinanced their mortgage.

You obviously have no clue.

But then again, your depth of intelligence has shown itself to be rather lacking . . . Is that why you watch CNBC so much???

:D

#39     Feb 12, 2009
  10. The media propaganda has brainwashed you.

All this crap about "it's the irresponsible American consumer's fault" is misinformation, propaganda to make people think this engineered financial crisis which is an inevitable result of our nation's monetary policy, is somehow the fault of the people. All the money is based on debt. If people were to attempt to pay off all their personal debts, they would get only a fraction of the way done with it, before there would be no money left in the money supply. The money to pay the interest on the debt doesn't even exist in the money supply.

Many people were fiscally irresponsible, sure, but that's not the cause of the crisis. This is a crisis engineered by the globalist banker elites to disrupt societies so badly that the only possible result is mass starvation and martial law. The problem will be so bad, and the suffering so immense, that they will then offer us all a "solution" - their solution. Goodbye dollar. Goodbye national sovereignty. Hello NWO.

#40     Feb 12, 2009