Get rid of all taxpayer services, 100% capitalism.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by noob_trad3r, Oct 7, 2011.

1. ssrrkk

ssrrkk

But like a previous poster asked, how would you deal with national defense? I mean if only some of us fund the military, then how can we selectively NOT protect the individuals who opted out?

#11     Oct 7, 2011
  2. Another idea is to do away with the courts. If you catch a burglar, you are judge jury and executioner, no state is involved

#12     Oct 7, 2011
  3. Like any other extreme "solution", this one's not viable. I wonder when people will finally realize that there are no trivial answers.

#13     Oct 7, 2011
  4. Fah Q

Fah Q

What about roads, bridges etc?? :confused:

#14     Oct 7, 2011
  5. morganist

morganist Guest

Turnpike trusts?

#15     Oct 7, 2011
  6. This would be a very violent society and it would make aquisition for wealth paramount reguardless of social cost. This would be akin to a warlord state. Human culture does not progress far uder these conditions. A state has two main reasponsibilties print money and national defense everything else is ancilary. Social welfare has some requirements because if things get too capitalistic then major social issues arise.
    When any system goes all one way it usually falls. Humanity is at a turning point for globaliztion and alot of things need to happen before progress can occur.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/xx.html

Wlecome to Neo Fuedalsim,

Akuma

Buy some gold and diamonds

#16     Oct 7, 2011
  7. I thought this is what Ayn Rand advocates?

#17     Oct 7, 2011
  8. morganist

morganist Guest

To a degree. That is always argued though.

#18     Oct 7, 2011