Get Rid Of All FOREX Threads Now

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by marketsurfer, May 23, 2011.

1. ES, why cheapen yourself by bringing up the "banned" issue? If he was let back in, all his sins are forgiven and once forgiven he has a clean slate. Why are you, SAINT ES re-writing the Bible?

Don't know what he's done, don't care, he has a good argument and that's all that counts. If I were you I'd kick all these other cocksuckers out and keep the forum open for only banned individuals - we might get some fckin work done then.

:)

#51     May 31, 2011

2. When I was in North Carolina I didn't understand a fckn word the hillbillies were saying. After seeing the red marks on so many necks I got a warped feel for Price. Fck what a relief it was when I got back to California and Hollyweird.

#52     May 31, 2011

3. For starters, ES if you can find the time, please read my posts from page 4-6 in the thread below. I was a newbie then and everything I wrote in there still holds true for me today.

That's what I wanted from day 1 from a place that calls itself ELITE - had the place called itself Loser Central or some such I'd expect zip and would just defecate here, if at all, just like everyone else.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=168825&highlight=bastard

your court boss.

#53     May 31, 2011
  4. deadbroke,

Again...Ty for your posts.

I am unable to match ego's with you. This is not my court. I do not need to win the arguement.

If there are any suggestions that anyone would like make. This is the time. Please post.

Make ET all it can be. Share your feedback about ET or the Forex Forum.

ES

over and out...

#54     May 31, 2011
  5. For ES,

this was posted by an ET oldtimer in one of my threads back in Nov 2009

------------------------------

the "supportive" people generally do not know how to trade, and freely offer advice that is useless . Many of the serious traders fled this site. One's "inflammatory" is another's criticism of fluff and trash. A lot more critical commentary and a lot less could save a lot of trader wannabes years of wandering and frustration. This and other trading sites brim with beliefs and opinions, as opposed to hard evidence and statistical proof.

The main reason newbies lose (and join the 95+% thought to lose their money), is that a freight train worth of useless books, ideas, systems, paper traders and others keeps pumping through the system.

The first thing a serious trader needs to do, is filter out the overwhelming majority that is muck. Before they will ever get near things that might have use and interest.

--------------------------------

#55     May 31, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

you still are.

#56     May 31, 2011

7. Oh Lord, not those same friggin excuses again and again, please.
    Match ego, not my court, what a cop out.
    Lord, if you are going to send a holy one down here into the gutter to get something done, next time send two, one pious and one with brass balls.

or better yet, send Valdez .... he can get the job done ALONE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCKLiumEPHg&feature=related

#57     Jun 1, 2011

8. Like Jesus, Valdez was crucified, but chose not to ascend to his Father, instead, being a peaceful man, decided to put Peace on the back burner and get the job done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G5KmM0ye6E

#58     Jun 1, 2011
  9. Lord, can you please go to North Carolina and help TradeViper with the concept on Edge?

And while you are there can you please fulfill his daughter's Father's Day prayer request? .... "Dear God, this year can you please send clothes for all the poor ladies in daddy's computer, Amen?"

#59     Jun 1, 2011
  10. He,he, Dead you gave me a smile this morning. No nekkid ladies, just Mules and certain Dodge products with 10 cylinders.

The Never Revealing The Edge VIPER :D

#60     Jun 1, 2011