Get Rid Of All FOREX Threads Now

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by marketsurfer, May 23, 2011.

1. Lornz

Lornz

:D

#41     May 29, 2011

2. This everybody knows. And its a beautiful thing. The Forex will live forever.

All the more reason for the question, "with all of that going for the Forex (the 4T/day bla bla etc.,) why is ET's Forex forum a fckin graveyard, boring, boring, boring?"

Go read the thread that is now bumped topside ...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=219739

Do you honestly believe any of these shysters has a clue of what an Edge is?

Look at TradeViper's post on the subject - THAT's an edge? An edge is THAT MUCH TO EXPLAIN AND SOOOO MANY POINTS?

If this was a bar I'd have the lot of you in a choke hold while I tore rubber, and not even come once.

What a fckin sham!

Wake up, Saint, you're a good man but are soooo fckin busy trying to be saintly and nice guy you're missing the fact that the Forex Forum has been half submerged for months and months and that the band still keeps playing on not even aware that an approaching Rogue wave will poy-manently put 'em out of their misery.

goodday to you, Saint. :)

#42     May 29, 2011
  3. deadbroke,

ET was started in May of 1997. It was here long before you or I deadbroke. It has become a repository of the best archived articles in the history of trading in my opinion. There is not any reason why Forex could not be a part of the most excellent trading articles to read, peruse and ponder over. As I grow older the written word becomes so much more important and I have entertained myself for hours reading old posts by some really great people here.

The Sub Forums here were not built in a day. ET has come a long way since it's inception. There have been few changes made over the years and ET has become quite a mainstay for traders that matter.

Surely in your vision for ET deadbroke you can understand that it takes time to develop sub forums. I appreciate your candor and I hope that as you exercises patience in the quest to find the entertainment you are looking for or to create somewhere in ET. Sometimes people find entertainment in the "Lord of the Fly" moments and it is just human nature to run with the gang...

The approaching black swan event that you post about and your repeated attempts to make this personal...are just simply non-issues at the moment. But deadbroke Thank-You for posting in this feedback section. I can moderate any forum here, but I prefer Forex, Psychology and Eurex...(You did not mention the death of the Eurex sub-forum here deadbroke..but it remains and it is still a good read with many good threads)

Anyways...I wish you equally the best deadbroke... as your hopes, wishes and aspirations for ET are communicated. ET has been around longer than you or I deadbroke and I hope it remains longer than myself. The archive here has my posts for all to read after I am dead and gone. deadbroke I hope you consider the importance of your posts that are archived here for all to read for now and in the future.

Traders. Make ET all it can be. Trade wisely and profitably. Communicate here with other traders and use ET for all it can produce. If some of you think that Forex brings the wrong element to ET, well I cannot change that. You have a right to your own opinions and really my purpose is not to "change" anybody. I do not agree that Forex could possibly produce anonymous characters worse than what ET see's today or in the past. We have a great moderation team here and guests please trust us. There is not any spam on this Forum and there will not be in the future.

ES

#43     May 29, 2011

4. Thanks for taking the time, ES.

Yes, I understand that it takes time to build sub-forums. And yes, I get it that there is a vast collection of articles in the Forex Forum. And resoundingly yes, I have read them all - if you don't believe me, ask Baron. :) :)

When I said "boring" I did not mean ENTERTAINMENT - I don't come to ET for entertainment, I come here to learn plus chart my own progress thru' the date and time stamp. Almost all the tme now I'm learning just from talking to myself - fine with me but that was not why I came here in the first place. I'm not interested in Politics or Chitchat or knowing who's fckin whom and with what. I'm here to skyrocket my technical ability as much as I can.

My earlier post has abs. ZIP to do with any of my calls so your referring to the Black Swan is incorrect - this is FEEDBACK on the Forex Forum only.

Now that we have all this out of the way, especially the "personalizing" part (it was humor, by the way, I noo from day #1 that you are not the banning type, at least not so easily and flippantly - yes sir, I noo that about you right away)

The message I am trying to get across to you, ES is strictly, "The Forex forum has nothing to offer a fast-track learner, it is slow and cumbersome and a slog and grind to find anything of merit. It needs a massive overhaul. The way it is now, I just can't stand to be in there, let alone post. And Forex from day 1 has always been my thing. My very first thread was in Forex.

good trading to you, ES

#44     May 30, 2011
  5. deadbroke,

What would you suggest?

ES

#45     May 30, 2011

6. ES, I have some suggestions and ideas, will post them later today - right now gotta head out and hammer a BEEST couple.

:)

---------------------------------------

see previous post regarding "personalizing" and the fact that I noo from day 1 that, unlike the other cops here at ET (all good cops by the way with almost no physical abuse near anything of the magnitude of the LAPD) you're the only one with a sense of humor - in this regard you have surpassed Ivan, so I am in your corner and want you to succeed. I think you are a godsend to ET and personally I'm very happy you're here.

This cop reminds me so much of you ...

A man in his mid forties bought a new BMW and was out on the interstate for a nice evening drive.

The top was down, the breeze was blowing through what was left of his hair and he decided to see what the engine had. As the needle jumped up to 80 mph, he suddenly saw flashing red and blue lights behind him.

“There’s no way they can catch a BMW,” he thought to himself and opened her up further. The needle hit 90, then 100, and finally reality hit him and he knew he shouldn’t run from the police, so he slowed down and pulled over.

The cop came up to him, took his license without a word and examined it and the car. “It’s been a long day, this is the end of my shift and it’s Friday the 13th. I don’t feel like more paperwork, so if you can give me an excuse for your driving that I haven’t heard before, you can go.”

The guy thinks for a second and says, “Last week my wife ran off with a cop. I was afraid you were trying to give her back.”

“Have a nice weekend,” said the officer and he walked away.

#46     May 30, 2011
  7. Everyone is missing the fact that the FOREX forums are like incense to the malcontents, perpetual losers and troubled trolls of the trading world. IT IS WHAT BRINGS THEM TO ELITE TRADER.

Once here, they spread their poison to other threads.

We must nip this cancer in the bud by eliminating the FOREX FORUMS. If it has the word FOREX in it , it is poison to the entire elite system. Most will not understand, but careful observation proves this point again and again.

A stand must be taken, a test done by removing FOREX forums for 6 months and the truth will be self evident.

#47     May 30, 2011
  8. marketsurfer,

There is no fact established by your post.

New traders and new markets are the life blood of ET.

Global economics and markets are more real now than they have ever been and how a fellow trader like marketsurfer can have such disdain for other traders is beyond me. Maybe surf needs to remember his early days. I cannot say the terrible things that surf has arrived at...incense to the malcontents, perpetual losers and troubled trolls of the trading world.

For a trading site to ignore Forex and limit its content to US markets only, would be rather close-minded.

There is so much more to come in the World of Trading and the demise of Wall Street.

I think marketsurfer is scared for his future. You do not do your "screen name" justice surf...Maybe your finished...perhaps consider retirement.

readers, pardon me for the personal admonishment...it's just that surf has been around here for a long time (when he is not banned) and I feel I know him. He is the thread author afterall...

ElectricMalcontentPerpetualLoserAndTroubledTrollNOTSavant

#48     May 30, 2011
  9. Dead, I don't understand your English.

"An edge is THAT MUCH TO EXPLAIN AND SOOOO MANY POINTS?"

And it is an edge, its profitable, I sleep well at night, and I rotate through the different market changes by adjusting time frames and styles. It is very low stress and gives me the freedom and funds to pursue other endeavors.

I am quite satisfied

The Ever Satisfied With Life And Trading VIPER

#49     May 30, 2011

10. Its a SKILL, not an EDGE.

Do you still not get it after being soooo profitable, sleeping soooo well at night, adjusting different time frames like a champ and having soooo little stress and having soooo much freedom and soooo many funds to pursue soooo many other endeavors?

:)

#50     May 31, 2011