Get Rid Of All FOREX Threads Now

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by marketsurfer, May 23, 2011.

1. Lucrum, that was funny, hehehe.

Surf what is your Prob Bob, why Spot, you and Mike Wazowski are two of the most controversial posters around, and if I may add, your Surf Report is controversial also, so what is the beef with Spot??? In fact you even traded spot for a while if memory serves. Also you are not giving any empirical evidence, I would say that the Econ forums has as many "Situations" as the Spot Currency Areas.

The Ever Disappointed In The Surf VIPER

#31     May 24, 2011

2. Surf is an outlier in many ways. I personally don't know why anyone would take anything other than FX. Infinite ( for our purposes) liquidity. Manipulation, must occurs over day or weeks rather than minutes or seconds. As far as real trolls go, most of em are contained in ET's basement. So, while I do not post or read the FX threads, an Elite Trading site should cover all markets. Well played, Baron.

#32     May 24, 2011
  3. Um. The Euro, is real, and the dollar. People can pick it up and touch it. A derivative futures contract, OTOH.......

#33     May 24, 2011
  4. As I said, I have nothing against FOREX. An impartial study of elite trader trends revealed clearly that the FOREX threads are what attracts the trouble. If it was any other topic, I would happily state, however it is not. It is the FOREX topic that is the attraction to the trouble causers.

The first step in cleaning up elite is getting rid of what attracts the trouble. The trouble is attracted by the FOREX threads, therefore eliminating this topic will greatly reduce the number of agitators to this site. I don't know why this topic attracts the malcontents and trolls--- I just know that it does therefore quick and decisive action to eliminate these forums is warranted.

Surf

PS Viper--who is Mike Waroloski? Yes, ECON is the next step for the trolls who are first attracted to this site by FOREX--- every FOREX poster is an amateur economist afterall. However, its clear that without the FOREX thread, these troubled posters would not be here in the first place to pollute the ECON thread. FOREX is the prime attraction.

#34     May 25, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

As someone else has already eluded to that would be the smurf report part deux.

[​IMG]

I don't care whether Baron gets rid of FX or not, but you wanna bet $100, payable with paypal, it stays? :)

#35     May 25, 2011

6. Dude, Mike Wazowski, Wa zow ski, you know the guy from PureTick. Another interesting but controversial guy and not everyone knows that he had a promising acting career, even had a hit with Disney/Buena Vista. Here is a link to some of his publicity photos before he started trading.

http://www.google.com/search?q=mike...Qf67tnzDw&sqi=2&ved=0CCcQsAQ&biw=1113&bih=781

Anyway I still think you a really wimping out with the ban FX forums

The Ever In The Know VIPER

#36     May 25, 2011
  7. My personal opinion is if you want to trade FX, just trade gold. There are so many ways to do it, and they are set up for retail. Trade FX, and you're going against the largest banks in the world, because they're the market-makers in this market.
    I worked for years supporting the money market/FX part (I'll bet you most FX "traders" don't know why these two markets are so tied to each other, or what the internals of a commercial banking business are that would make it so) of a very global bank, and to me the idea of a regular guy trying to trade this is just nutty. I guess it can be done, like anything else, but it seems to me it would be a lot harder than anything else.
    Gold is mostly ignored by commercial banks, the paranoid rants about "bullion banks" at the usual gold sites notwithstanding. Far more friendly market.

#37     May 25, 2011
  8. i had several of my posts deleted by the moderator ElectricSavant. this is really frustrating and this is end of forex forum for me.

#38     May 29, 2011
  9. Trading fx intraday is tough, prices don't revert from mean enuf for good plays, and reversion occur in spikes. But that timeframe out to daily, however, and you got something nice!

#39     May 29, 2011
  10. You post incorrect information to traders (You claim there are only two dealers that have unlimited MT4 Demo's, which is not true).

then...

YOU break the rules and now you complain that your posts were deleted. Links are not allowed to Commercial websites in ANY sub-forum here...that's right...Psychology, Trading, Stocks...etc. Didn't you read the rules of conduct when you registered with EliteTrader?

6) Advertisements and solicitations of any kind are strictly prohibited unless you are a paying site sponsor. As a person who does not represent one of our site sponsors, you are not to solicit our members with any type of commercial offer, or advertise your business through your public posts, private messages, profile page, or file attachments. This includes, but is not limited to, posting your phone or fax number(s) and posting any URLs or hyperlinks to your commercial web site(s) or email account(s). Elite Trader and its agents may remove or edit any posted content, without prior notice, that contains unauthorized advertisements or solicitations. Elite Trader may, without prior notice, immediately terminate your membership upon discovery of any unauthorized advertising or solicitation.

ES

#40     May 29, 2011