Get Rid Of All FOREX Threads Now

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by marketsurfer, May 23, 2011.

1. SurfMiester, sometimes you are a really good guy and sometimes you are, well, I donno, maybe a bit eccentric. This obsession of yours, blaming Spot Currency Trading for the demise of western civilization is a bit, well, misguided I think. As you well know the majority of employment in the financial industry is in the Sell side, usually staffed with x-buy siders who blew up or just could not trade. Spot Currency can be the home of scams and other buy side shenanigans because you don't need any Certs or licenses to be involved in some offshore "Market Maker/Dealer". But, lets not forget, Made Off, Russ "the tail pipe" Wassermann, Kookies And Milken, and the list of certified and licensed crooks casts a very wide net.

The reality is, Financial forums, in general, took a hit with the 90's bubble, pattern day trader rules, etc. People found out that trading is not what they thought it was, turn on the computer and soon it will spit out money from every orifice. You where there with the Surf Shack, remember when anywhere we swung a dead cat we made money, but then the party ended and people lost millions. I remember a story of a couple of Auto Techs that took a 30k account to over 300K, then down to 3k, or something like that, I bet they never actively traded again. There were thousands that suffered the same fate, so, at this point, trading has reacquired the reputation of Alchemy and Scammery, this drives down the general traffic to trading sites.

As far as Spot C. is concerned, I have been able to avoid the pitfalls so far, and my view is if someone gets caught up in the "FX" scams, well, they are no different than those scammed by the more famous people, oh, I forgot to mention Theranos, anyway, I think it's time to let it go, there are scams everywhere, from Silver Impregnated antibacterial wash cloths, to Make Millions Trading Forex, people believe what they want.

The Spot Currency threads are not damaging this site, it's just more people have realized that they just can't trade, it is just a fact, like anything else in life, some genetic, some learned, some environmental, it all adds up. I think everyone should try active trading, small account, small size, and see if you are able to have a modicum of success, most find they cant, and go back to the 401k, which is fine, no shame in that.

Anyway after having a L4 Bilateral transforaminal steroid injection yesterday, I think this was a pretty good post, so, get on with the "Market Drivers" and stop being so obsessed with Spot Currency.

Have a great day

The Ever L4 Trading Spot C VIPER

#171     Apr 7, 2017
  2. I kind of hate Forex/currencies...But all trading is fair game. Nothing should be discriminated against,

Heck, if you could trade human shit, and dog shit, ...I'd trade that, if it were profitable and there's an opportunity I see o_O :sneaky:

#172     Apr 7, 2017
  3. I disagree. Heck, ebayers consider themselves traders which in fact they are-- why not include them? What about fur trappers/traders, i could go on and on----- that is not what this site is about-- unfortunately, retail FX attracts the worst of the worst as is proven time and time again on this site. I could care less, if they didn't keep trashing the site--- look for yourself, you will see what I mean,

surf

#173     Apr 7, 2017

4. Oh man !! I hope the injection works for you brother. Nothing worse than back/other pain!!

best wishes,

surf

#174     Apr 7, 2017
  5. zdreg

zdreg

it about capital controls. they know that the dollar is in a long term decline.

#175     Apr 10, 2017
  6. Long Term decline....Great...I got some Swedish Crowns that should benefit from that...

ElectricSavant

#176     Apr 24, 2017
  7. #177     May 3, 2017
  8. #178     May 3, 2017
    marketsurfer likes this.
  9. Your right, but the bottom of the barrel needs to be slashed since it makes it all look worse.

#179     May 3, 2017
    propwarrior likes this.