Get Rid Of All FOREX Threads Now

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by marketsurfer, May 23, 2011.

1. Are you supportive of the content in the example thread and believe that it helps elevate the content of elite trader? If so, you are completely wrong. IT is this garbage that is ruining elite trader.

My two primary macro forecasts for this year have been 100% correct thus far

the super bull call:
    http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3714100&highlight=super+bull#post3714100

and you know the latest top call:

surf

#161     Jun 23, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

The ONLY thing I see on the page you linked is YOU ruining the conversation with you usual anti TA nonsense.

So now your very few winning "calls" are "primary macro forecasts" and your multitude of massive losers are what, secondary micro prognostications? (To be conveniently forgotten of course)

Have you ever wondered why this thread is still open? I mean it should be painfully obvious by now Baron is not going to close two revenue producing forums just to suit the likes of you. I can't help but wonder if Baron is just having a good laugh, at your expense.

#162     Jun 23, 2013

3. Ok, you just don't get it. But that's ok-- someone has to keep putting money into the market for there to be any to take out.

Yes, my short term timing calls are about average overall--- no one can time the market short term, not even you mr. lucrum. You don't even have the nerve to make calls.

--:D

PS-- look at this thread as a prediction--- you too will realize were the trouble comes from eventually.

#163     Jun 23, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

A job you've excelled at over the years.

NO, they're WAY below average.

My trades are generally too short term to be worthy of message board "calls".
    I did used to post live entries and exits when there was an ET chat room.
    I also used to post daily blotters in the PnL journal threads. Neither of which you've ever done.
    You however did complement the TST combine results I posted in your journal. Results from using TA which utterly eviscerated your own TST combine results from using your "price drivers".

#164     Jun 23, 2013

5. Price Drivers were being used experimentally short term in the simulated environment of the combine --- yes, the test failed. The important Long term Drivers are batting 100% with 2 long term calls. So far. I have multiple live calls in the ET chat room. Why are saying I don't?

#165     Jun 23, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

How is it you're ignoring all the losers?
    ET still has a chat room?

#166     Jun 24, 2013
  7. contra

contra

There hasn't been much going on in FX land these days here, but I'll tell you what...

Everything you have said holds true if you replace FOREX with TA debates now.

Am I wrong? It's like a bunch of monkeys in a room playing a broken record and throwing their own shit at each other... some trying hard to sound and appear smart but they can't hold back the screams in between the big words lol

Maybe one day they can all chill out and groom each other like one happy family.

#167     Jun 27, 2013
  8. sheda

sheda

At least he went into sales instead of politics, its so refreshing to see a know it all control freak trying to take charge of some forum on some nonexistant reasoning with zero importance on any scale what so ever, as opposed to a country...keep it in your cage Mr Surf.

#168     Jul 2, 2013
  9. sheda

sheda

Bet you cant quote ten instances of these forex cowboys posting trouble all over, rather, it will just be something you did not agree with :lol:lol:

#169     Jul 2, 2013
  10. I stand by my original thesis that permitting FX chatter on this site is quickly leading to its demise. Take a unbiased look at the quality of the third world and others attracted to FX who are posting on this site. It's terrible.

Heck we already had the exposure of A very large dealer and certainly there will be countless more facing the truth.

Let's restore elite to its former value -- eliminate all FX mentions and threads now.

FX is like nectar to the trolls. Go back and look at every trolls initial post. It will inEvitably be about FX.

Retail FX is so tilted against traders it should not be considered an actual market. Not to mention the deceitful marketing tactics of the dealers.

Even if the above was not true, information is incredibly asymetrical in the currency business.

Stop posting "Troll Nectar" and the trolls will leave.

surf

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
    #170     Apr 7, 2017