Get ready to throw up

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Let me just add something to this. It's bad enough what they are getting paid but look at what they are getting paid FOR. Education has been in decline in this country for 30 years now. Drop rates at record highs, math and science scores plummeting and illiteracy rates getting higher every year. They are getting paid this amount of money to produce idiots and dropouts. We have high schools in IL that have 50% drop out rates!!!!!! That's what makes this truly a disgrace.

#41     Apr 1, 2011
  2. achilles28

achilles28

funny you mention that. i looked for Illinois SAT scores this morning. Then figured only college hopefuls bother to write them. ya, it's a total outrage. for the amount of cash these fuckers collect, they ought to be graduating mathematicians and astronauts straight out of highschool. instead, they're handing us dropouts and welfare cases. this should be criminal. this kind of shit makes me really angry. i suppose that fuck blagovich signed off on all this. how about Barry Soetoro ?

#42     Apr 1, 2011
  3. Who cares? Why not become a teacher if you think it pays so well? Get summers off. Lots of holidays. Sounds good to me. Stop complaining and get your certificate to teach!

#43     Apr 1, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Certificates? Surf, you need to go back to school to get bachelor's in education and then a master's degree. There is no certificate. And I'm not sure how many guys here in there 30's and 40's would do that.

#44     Apr 1, 2011
  5. YES! Then you too can become a parasitic tit-sucker on the taxpayer!!!

#45     Apr 1, 2011
  6. achilles28

achilles28

First, it's not my opinion it pays well.

Those motherfuckers are in the top 2% of all income earners in the United States. Apparently, for teaching losers how to drop out, no less.

Second, "who cares"?! They're raping the taxpayer. Why not collect welfare, food stamps and Government housing while you're at it? After all, it's "Free Money". Who gives a fuck who pays for it, right?

#46     Apr 1, 2011
  7. "I want all I can get... so long as somebody else pays for it". Mantra of the Democrats!
    :mad: :mad:

#47     Apr 1, 2011
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Was he serious?

#48     Apr 1, 2011
    #49     Apr 1, 2011

10. That's one view, the other is you are trying to help kids learn.

#50     Apr 1, 2011