Get ready to throw up

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 31, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

You are an idiot and a hypocrite. Did your schools not require math or simple reasoning?

#31     Mar 31, 2011
  2. JDL

JDL

damn trolls are complaining about teacher salary / retirement. time to leave the u.s

#32     Mar 31, 2011
  3. This is ridiculous. I don't care about the values argument or percent of federal budget argument. For teachers, in AMERICA, those numbers are ridiculous.

#33     Mar 31, 2011
  4. Wrong thread idiot.

#34     Mar 31, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Listen, you gave a zero sum example and then bring in an example of deficit spending. The two are contradictory. The deficit spending is happening as a result of a lack of zero sum.

We could spend 100 trillion on military, it does not effect the tax payer at the state level. Don't even get me started on the fact that 50% of America doesn't even pay federal income taxes and therefore doesn't even contribute a penny towards the military budget.

Your argument speaks nothing to the point that these states are engaging in outright theft of the tax paying citizens of that state to secure votes and power. It's a crime.

#35     Apr 1, 2011
  6. achilles28

achilles28

I don't care who these people are, no teacher should earn over 70K. And no administrator, over 100K. And that's generous. These are unionized jobs, with Cadillac medical and pensions, at least 3 months paid vacation and total job security.

That those teachers and "administrators" accepted 10 MILLION DOLLAR pensions, shows what corrupt, parasitic leeches they are. 9th grade teachers and hard-on VP's making 400 grand?! Are you fucking kidding me?!??!

Would anyone here, in good conscience, accept 300 thousand dollars a year for teaching highschool English? How about a 10 Million dollar pension, on top of it? Most professions make less than that. In fact, why are any of us posting here? These Illinois teachers make more than the average guy on Wallstreet. Fuck being a trader. Better to join the Ill. teachers union and rape the taxpayer blind.

Jokes aside, this is criminal. I pray the FED imposes austerity on these leeches and refuses to bailout the States. It won't happen tho. Ben will destroy the currency to make good on union contracts. So these fat slobs in Illinois who can't teach kids how to add or read, get their half-million-dollar a year pension. Fucking unbelievable.

And yea, the military budget can be cut by half. 1 Trillion to 500 billion. We've still got another 1 Trillion to go before we balance the books. Lets start with all these Federal and State Unions that have raped us blind for the past 30 years. Paybacks a bitch. I wanna see these guys take it up the a$$.

#36     Apr 1, 2011
  7. The Illinois Lottery is a slush fund created to ambiguously fund the Illinois education system.

The proceeds bypass the schools and students and goes directly into the teacher's pension fund.

Had the lawmakers presented that 99% of the lottery proceeds will be used to fund teacher's pensions and 1% will be used for the schools it never would have passed.

#37     Apr 1, 2011
  8. achilles28

achilles28

^So how much does the taxpayer contribute to their pensions? And the lottery?

#38     Apr 1, 2011
  9. Don't know "how much", but it's hard to take to think one's high property taxes are going mostly to teachers' pension funds.. and if you don't make your contribution [pay your property taxes], the government will take your house.

Some kind of a Devil's bargain.

#39     Apr 1, 2011
  10. achilles28

achilles28

lool can you believe this shit? 10 million for a teachers pension. wtf

ya, and you're right about property taxes going to these pos.

#40     Apr 1, 2011