Get Ready Guys: All Signs Point To Civil Unrest

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ByLoSellHi, Jan 31, 2009.

1. karol88

karol88

it's not being paranoid...just by looking at European history, when things get really bad there will be civil unrest.
    Take away their paycheck (for a long time) and you will see what the masses are capable of....also most people in this country own guns.
    Only if they stop the massive firing/create new jobs, things will be ok...

#11     Jan 31, 2009

2. Europe leads the way. The middle class in the UK has virtually disappeared. Illegal immigration to UK is quietly encouraged by its power structure. Infrastructure has degraded.

The common thread. All the western industrialized nations with Germanic origins are being systematically destroyed by encouraging active rot from within. They are quietly being divided and conquered by using illegal immigration to dilute the populations cohesiveness and illegal drugs and poisoned foods to encourage a diseased population.

The UK and its offshoot children nations are defined as being Anglo-Saxon. Both the Anglos and the Saxons were Germanic tribes. The Normans who ended up controlling France are Germanic. The Goths of Italy are Germanic.

Find out who controls the banking and the press in these nations and you'll begin to figure out what is happening. These are the same powers who financed and propagated communist principles. Their main goal is central command of all populations.

Germany was the only nation to stand up against communism. And I don't doubt it will rise again. However it too has the same internal rot taking place.

#12     Jan 31, 2009
  3. All Signs Point To Civil Unrest?

I only wish it were so...
    Parasites at the top, removed.
    Parasites at the bottom, removed.
    But fatso amerikwans don't have what
    it takes to get the job done once and for all.
    They'll eat from dumpsters and sleep in
    cardboard boxes and still not fight back.
    "Land of the Free, Home of the Brave" ?
    What a joke, they're pathetic sheep.

#13     Jan 31, 2009
  4. greddy

greddy

Riots are definitely possible.

I went through the LA riots, and it was scary.

Bankers getting $18 billion in bonuses after
    getting taxpayer money is absolutely insane.

You may be right about the massive stimulus package
    being shoved through. Hold off the public anger
    until the economy gets better.

The bad thing is, things may get worse with hyperinflation
    and a slow economy. Just printing money is not going
    to solve any problems.

Perhaps Jim Rogers was smart in moving to Singapore.

#14     Jan 31, 2009
  5. and for average Americans, who played by the rules, paid their taxes, paid their mortgages and credit card bills, to see that they were going to be punished and forced to bail out the most irresponsible, and in many cases, overcompensated people in our society.
    -------------------------------

And to this I say: Let everyone employed by the fed and state and local gov't go first. They all play by the rules, if they are so p'od well, they should protest.

I'm sure they wouldn't make a move.

#15     Jan 31, 2009
  6. karol is right, most Americans own firearms, whereas Europeans do not - this is why things could get much, much worse here.

libertad is also correct, IMO, in that resistance by ordinary Americans could simply be demonstrated in a passive way. We wouldn't need to see mass riots; just more people dropping off the grid, or out of the system, or however you want to phrase it.

And nutmeg, I couldn't agree with you more. The growth in government at the federal, state, county, city/township/village level is OUT OF CONTROL. Our tax dollars are being used for the most inefficient purposes imaginable. How much stimulus would the economy receive if people were able to 'enjoy' a flat income tax of around 16%, or a consumption tax of 12% (either/or, not both), and could complete their tax returns in 5 minutes, with a simple, efficient, and fair protocol? Answer: Infinitely more stimulative than what's being proposed.

The most fantastic facet of what we're being told is the panacea to our problems is what caused the current economic crisis in the first place: Overconsumption. Now that people are clenching their wallets and purses, whether be necessity or choice or fear, the cure is in the works - equilibrium between supply and demand in a more naturalized, and less 'stimulated' (whether by artificially low interest rates, easy, loose credit, etc.), where the services and goods we truly need are being purchased still, and a lot of the discretionary fluff that people just bought for arbitrary reasons is being worked out of the system.

Saving is the answer to our bloated and inefficient economy, not stimulus to urge more spending.

The adjustment will be painful, but we'd all be in better shape to let this natural resetting take place without government interference, which will only delay the day of reckoning.

#16     Jan 31, 2009
  7. #17     Jan 31, 2009
  8. #18     Jan 31, 2009
  9. karol88

karol88

I totally agree....the stimulus is like a drug that gets rid of the symptoms for a while but doesn't cure the disease.

Also I wanted to add that besides the weapons there is also another problem:
    the french revolution was nasty, but look what happens in third world countries during civil unrests....:eek:

#19     Jan 31, 2009
  10. Good post ByLo- I'd like to clarify when you say "those who play by the rules" should primarily mean working "middle class" who pay taxes. There are exceptions but this is how I see it.

IRS revenue from large corporate taxpayers is already down 90% (thats NINETY-PERCENT) since last year. This trillion dollar package of garbage is truely a disgrace. Everyone needs to unite and realize we are screwed at the current direction we are taking. Democrats with misplaced hope in Obama need to join Republiclowns and realize this crap is not solving any problems.

#20     Jan 31, 2009