GET READY FOR A DRAFT :D !!!! my poor american friends

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Jul 17, 2006.

Do you support a draft :D

1. yes

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
  2. no

13 vote(s)
    46.4%
  1. Ricter

Ricter

Make the expiration of this bet 12/31/2016?

#41     Jul 18, 2006
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

I think IRAN/SYRIA and Mr. Hezbollah bit off a little more than they can chew...

#42     Jul 18, 2006
  3. lol if only that were so easy :D The problem is oil. Your country cant survive over 150$ barrel oil. And speaking of aircraft. Guess who supplied all the surface to air missles, yup china/north korea. Using your technology, that they stole from you .

And lol without a ground invasion, iran can send down hundreads of thousands of men into iraq. And arm the rebels in iraq to the tilt. You have 135 K sitting ducks.

#43     Jul 18, 2006
  4. Don't be so dillusional. We may be inconvenienced by having to interrupt our lives long enough to kick Irans ass, but it will be nothing more than a minor disruption. Those 135K "sitting ducks" as you call them are sitting and waiting for some real action to sink their teeth into and would more than welcome waves of camel jockeys to mow down. That being said, the hundreds of Americans that will likely perish killing the Tens of Thousands of lunatic Iranians will still be sad. You can spout all the crap you want to but the simple truth is Iran nor any/all of the Muslim nations will ever be able to compete with America in any fashion whatsoever. Not economically, intellectually, athletically, militarily or any other worthwhile -lly. By yakking off so much all you are doing is laying your penis envy out for the whole world to see. Get over it.

#44     Jul 18, 2006
  5. Agreed. The ironic thing is that Hezbollah went out of their way to pick this fight, only to get pummeled. I don't think they believed that the Israeli response would be so brutal.

Israel was just waiting for an excuse to beat down Hezbollah, and Hezbollah gave it to them!

#45     Jul 18, 2006
  6. bsmeter

bsmeter

A drastic drop in violent crime and drugs would be the first casualty of sending your black monkeys over-board , opps I mean abroad. Think of all the Billions you would save by not having to pay for their meals in jail and welfare for thier illegitimate children and healthcare for their multiple disease ridden sex partners. I suppose you must be against that?

#46     Jul 18, 2006
  7. lol you dont know the real situation of your arm forces do you. YOu have stop measures, keeping people in the military. You have measurs forcing back retired military. Record suicde and mental instability in the military. Record spousal problems. LOL what do you think those 135 K are doing. Eating pancakes. there basically sitting ducks, doing patrols in streets in lightly armoured jeeps. If iran sends down thousands of troops at the same time syria and northkorea are acting up. Its an untainable situation. There would be no choice but for a draft. Why are you worried claywik your not in the 18-65 range are you :D

#47     Jul 18, 2006
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

do you honestly believe that IRAN is more equipped to fight a WAR than America?? Isreal could send syria back to the stone ages. I dont get what you are trying to accomplish with your bashing. The moderates in Iran and elsewhere are starting to see that the fanatics are fucking things up. The infrastructure in lebenon has been sent back several years this after all their work...doesnt it bother you one bit?? a few fanatics will not win this...even the young people in Iran are starting to take note of this...

#48     Jul 18, 2006
  9. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

I love this red-neck attitude displayed by the majority here.

There Americans are: getting our butts kicked by every 3rd world Arab state there is like Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Vietnam etc... (Afghanistan is one of the poorest countries in the world), and you lot SERIOUSLY think you can put more on our plate and deal with it.

You chaps have been watching Fox for tooooo long - or was it the A Team?

If it were just a case of dropping a load of bombs, perhaps you may want to ask why we never did that on the other countries who are currently murdering our boys needlessly over Israeli business.

:confused:

#49     Jul 18, 2006
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

A red-neck .. :D

And it was the A-team... "I love it when a plans comes through"

#50     Jul 18, 2006