Get Out Now!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Vulcan Trader, Aug 10, 2011.

1. IM AFRAID YOU ARE CORRECT! SHEEP HAVE BEEN INDOCTRINATED FOR YEARS TO BUY AND HOLD. WALL STREET SAYS HEY IF YOU LIKED APPLE AT $300.00 YOU WILL LIKE IT AT $5.00. THEY KEEP YOU BUYING ON THE WAY DOWN. THEY KEEP YOU AVERAGING YOUR LOSERS. SHEEPLE GET IT INGRAINED INTO THEIR PSYCHE. HARD TO TEACH AN OLD DOG NEW TRICKS.

#41     Aug 10, 2011
  2. S2007S

S2007S

Well you can thank BUBBLE ben bernanke for creating a system where the only way to make any kind of money on your savings is by putting it directly into the market. Who wants to put money in CDs or a savings account with a yearly return of .50% or 1.5% when rates are at historical lows. The system is completely fucked up and is not getting better anytime soon.

#42     Aug 10, 2011
  3. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

US markets closed marginally lower then when you started this thread. Your ridiculous pronouncement is a COMPLETE FAIL.

Meanwhile, TSX, which is the market I trade, is marginally up on the day, after gaining a fair bit yesterday.

Thank god EliteTrader has bozos like you to warn everyone in caps about an event that clearly didn't happen.

#43     Aug 10, 2011
  4. TD80

TD80

I wonder what Kospi or Hang Seng traders think, because I believe this is just some mild indigestion for those guys in terms of how their markets have traded in recent history.

Western markets haven't been volatile for a long time due to a number of factors but really this is just 3rd world type of trading. Which is exactly where this country is headed as far as I can tell.

I say keep flushing this toilet (aka euro breakup, that is what this is all really about people... not the US...) until only the value players are involved and then we'll be able to make some real progress.

#44     Aug 10, 2011
  5. Froglet

Froglet

What is it that you are trying to prove? The market shed a chunk days ago already, it's technical movement, fundamental movement and indicators all looks uncertain. So what 'bullish' or buy now ordeal are you talking about?

What is your point anyway? That you know something we all don't? That you have a 'friend' that peeped inside the orders? That this was orchestrated?

Whether you know or not, it seems like your intent was to grab some limelight attention.

So while you are at it, please post what you see and peep the real 'bid' orders.

It doesn't take an idiot to tell you that the trend is DOWN ! And any trader knows that the speed of devaluation outrun the pace of appreciation.

#45     Aug 10, 2011
  6. Froglet

Froglet

Bozos will be legit if they had 'genuine' 'tips' from the BIG BOYS, if not it is fking easy to say THIS HAPPENED, by being on the short side. LOL

You are either right, or you're wrong.

#46     Aug 10, 2011
  7. I WAS BEING SARCASTIC. I WAS NOT SAYING IT WAS TIME TO GO LONG THE MARKET.

#47     Aug 10, 2011
  8. I DONT HAVE ANYMORE TIME TO WASTE ON YOU SO BE GONE TROLL.

#48     Aug 10, 2011
  9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You are hysterical and emotional in all market conditions. That's one constant. I'm willing to bet that this year that most retail investors will outperform you.

It would be extremely foolish to follow your advice and "get the fuck out and stay for good". If you can't handle the volatility, well you should certainly find another hobby.

#49     Aug 10, 2011
  10. ITS NOT ABOUT BEING LEGIT. I COULD GIVE A RATS TAIL WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT ME. I WAS SIMPLY STATING A FACT. AND IT HAPPENED JUST AS I TOLD YOU IT WOULD. HUGE SPIKES IN VOLUME ON THE CLOSE. WE MADE NEW LOWS ON THE CLOSE. JUST STATING FACTS. I SEE THAT MY EFFORTS HAVE BEEN WASTED. ELITE TRADER IS A JOKE.

#50     Aug 10, 2011