Get Out Now!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Vulcan Trader, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Mav88

Mav88

MR. SPOCK, WHERE"S MY EOD DUMP? -AND I DON"T MEAN YOU ON THE CRAPPER WITH A LADIES HOME JOURNAL

#31     Aug 10, 2011
  2. Panic, panic...

These are levels smart money is getting in. I am bottom fishing since Monday. Excellent opportunities everywhere.

#32     Aug 10, 2011
  3. :D

#33     Aug 10, 2011
  4. WE HAVE ERASED ALL OF YESTERDAYS GAINS.

I WARNED YOU!!!!

-504 ON THE DOW:D

#34     Aug 10, 2011
    #35     Aug 10, 2011
  6. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You're an idiot. Where's the huge dump you predicted, we are basically still at the levels from 10:20 am this morning.

So much for your program selling idea, total hogwash. Smart traders can see the base forming on these markets.

#36     Aug 10, 2011

7. YOUR OBVIOUSLY A PAPER TRADER. WE MADE NEW LOWS ON THE CLOSE! WHAT ARE YOU BLIND?

#37     Aug 10, 2011
  8. vinc

vinc

There will just be more homeless people on the street and they will help spread the word should another chance occur :)

#38     Aug 10, 2011
  9. S2007S

S2007S

This is one insane fucking market......

This is going to keep the retail investor out of the market for years to come, no one will trust this market anymore, it has become a complete up and down yo-yo swinging market place. I can just imagine people who have gained back most of there losses from 2009 holding on and now having to deal with this type of market, no way no how are these people going to stay in, they are going to get the fuck out and stay for good, its not worth it anymore, the risks now outweigh the rewards!

#39     Aug 10, 2011
  10. Chausey

Chausey

Absolutely right. Except, it's not just retailers, it's high net worth individuals. Front page of Bloomberg today was Hedge Funds buying Farm Land. People want to disengage from any nutty whipsawing markets.

#40     Aug 10, 2011