Get Out Now!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Vulcan Trader, Aug 10, 2011.

1. LOL

#21     Aug 10, 2011
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You're insane and know nothing about markets at all.

#22     Aug 10, 2011
  3. J Ski

J Ski

Too funny !

#23     Aug 10, 2011
  4. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

Best joke I saw in a while! Too funny! :D

#24     Aug 10, 2011
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

TSX has rallied during your period of panic. Do you always react to market action this badly ???

Your post is illogical. If there was a massive wave of sell orders, and the street knows this, they would be executed immediately, not end of day. Wouldn't that be funny if it was a massive wave of buy orders ?

#25     Aug 10, 2011
  6. Well to the OP I think he's considering that most mutual funds face their redemptions and sell their positions at the end of the day.

With the market down 2.6% at this time, it is possible to see the sells but there's nothing that would make me think it's anything to get too excited about.

#26     Aug 10, 2011
  7. Yes, logical. Unless some cancer-rotten billionaire is trying to screw his freeloading kids' inheritance by selling as low as possible.

#27     Aug 10, 2011
  8. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Is there something special about August 10th in the US ???

#28     Aug 10, 2011
  9. It's where the market's at. Fear and Greed, and from where it's been, I think it's a market panic call. A few days ago we got to overnight lows and that probably has some people worried but the people that have charts for futures usually don't worry about the performance of public companies.

It's not that it's August 10th, but that the market has come down so much, and given that it's down again today, I think he's just anticipating an EOD wave of selling due to this fear.

#29     Aug 10, 2011
  10. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

All technical indications look fairly bullish for markets this afternoon. A sell off is not impossible but I highly doubt it will happen.

I believe the TSX has already formed a bottom two days ago and the US indexes won't be far behind. I'm not in anything yet but its tempting.

#30     Aug 10, 2011