Get off this National pastime of pessimism!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by HedgefundTrader2, Jan 30, 2008.

1. too funny....

this complete moron is just another type who "hopes" and has never seen or studied the history of the markets/economy beyond a couple years. you are one of many here. the only reason i am remarking is i can see some of the great traders here finally giving up posting and it really saddens me.

day, don't bother correcting me; we see things so differently that it would be hopeless to try.

#21     Jan 30, 2008

2. Calling someone an idiot doesn't defeats their sound premise. You make yourself look foolish because you I called on your pessimism and negativity. Its people like you who are losers in life. You have nothing but a national pastime of pessimism here. Doom and Gloom when the reality is not so bad.

Have you looked at the facts and figures?They speak volumes.

1. GDP still came in at 0.60
    2. Durable goods report nice
    3. ADP employment report added 130K jobs
    4. Fed have made massive cuts twice totalling 1.25 points in one week!

IF this does not gets you up from your deep depression and doom might as well buy a nylon rope and a plastic stool at
    Home Depot, and hang yourself in a cheap motel.

#22     Jan 30, 2008
  3. Shorting is like pulling horse's teeth...landmines all the way, rallies, rate cuts etc.

#23     Jan 30, 2008
    #24     Jan 30, 2008
  5. I didn't even need to click on this post to know who wrote it.

Listen man, just hit the sell button and all your pain will go away. :)

#25     Jan 30, 2008
  6. stock trad3r err, ooops, I mean Day, it's like this... since not one of us can convince you that you are an idiot, I'll just say, I am making more money trading equities right now (90% on SHORTS), than I ever have before. This is a traders DREAM market. You should stop the bullshit shennanigans, blow out of your fucked up portfolio of the 4 horsemen, and TRADE.

You gave all the traders here shit for so long about trading being inferior to your long term buy and hold strategy. Now you are hemorrhaging and attemting to convince everyone else who is printing money faster than uncle cracker himself, that we are all wrong and bad people. You're like a T.V. evangelist.

In summary, the overwhelming sentiment here, (from what I read), is that you are a fucking idiot.

#26     Jan 30, 2008
  7. mokwit

mokwit

I heard Jim paul's 'What I Learned Losing a Million Dollars' is back in print.

I suggest Day reads it - useful tips on not denying reality until a VP from a brokerage house comes and siezes your furniture* in lieu of money owed through negative equity.

*Take a last look at those Granite tops and recessed light.

#27     Jan 30, 2008

8. You have constantly called me names, but THE fucking idiot is you and your ilk scams to scare people. You know clearly well it isn't;t going to work on your ass. The markets are going higher not lower. If your brains are not stuck in the rear pipe of yours, you should know what magnitude of money would be coming into the market. Those saving accounts won't be giving you 5% returns anymore they will be a piss ant 2- 3 % and that will flow into stocks blowing your shorts day after day.

Try to combat me on an intellectual level, otherwise I am quite capable of handling pricks like you if you donot use a civil tone. Do you understand that Mr. fucking idiot?

#28     Jan 30, 2008
  9. I donot use margin. No one is coming to take anything from me son. I have not incurred your drama in my nice stable life.

Get lost and wipe your mouth, its drooling ugly again.

#29     Jan 30, 2008
  10. LMAO :D

#30     Jan 30, 2008