Get Long Big Banks

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrDODGE, Apr 24, 2009.

1. And the banks go higher................. (as expected)

#11     Apr 24, 2009
  2. no details about the losses applied to the loan portfolios . . . lots of vague stuff, no details as usual or transparency, no parameters, no tangible equity buffer, no numbers, etc.

3 handle pop in the S&P is a sale.
    :p

#12     Apr 24, 2009
  3. I got in yesterday at .65 on those FAS $10 strikes. I am taking my whopping 35% profit here on the news and running. This thing could flip flop either way right now. No need to be a hero.

#13     Apr 24, 2009
  4. Mvic

Mvic

Stress test not intended to be "Worse-case" scenario (DJ) LOL

#14     Apr 24, 2009
  5. Daal

Daal

8.9% unemployment assumed for this year in the more stressed scenario, we could hit that next month

#15     Apr 24, 2009
  6. ba1

ba1

With GM and Chrysler, I wouldn't surprised to see us hit the 2010 unemployment "goal" this summer.

#16     Apr 24, 2009
  7. dirkd

dirkd

any report from the government is always skewed. At least with Obama it won't be as bad as with Bush but stress test my ass. If i get it too hard i will scream. Same with the banks. I can make a losing bank look like its a screaming winner with # manipulation. this is all a joke. Here's my stress test. If consumers dont have jobs and money the economy will get worse. Why don't u use that stress test and tell me what you come up with.

#17     Apr 24, 2009
  8. Stall and delay.
    Stall and delay.

The Fed won't enforce anything.
    They will turn and look the other way.
    They will talk "tough" but they will do nothing.

It's all about TIME.

#18     Apr 24, 2009