Get Jiggy With DGLY!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Folks if you run a search here at ET on the symbol you will see that I have been this companies first and most supportive investor. Fully 20% or my trading account is in this name and I have done a huge amount of research. It has been a bit too under the covers for me to feel proper about recommending it... now I have picked up some coverage-- so let me at least throw their thoughts out and you can decide without the usual stoned rantings of a man in his underwear!

DGLY Digital Ally - Dawson James initiates DGLY with a Strong Buy and price target of $17.50 saying the potential market opportunity for DGLY probably exceeds $1 bln because of the wide variety of applications its technology can be applied to. The firm notes the co became profitable in the first quarter of 2007 and should experience increased profitability as it enjoys economies of scale on rapidly growing revenues. The firm says Digital Ally recently launched its innovative digital video flashlight which should begin to produce revenues in the second half of this year. The DVM-250 Pro is the first in a series of professional-quality event recorders being developed for the transportation Industry, should be introduced in the third quarter.

>> yes I have no idea who Dawson James is... possibly from Dawson's Creek, but if the stk picks up today I will surly love this firm.~ si