Get it before the Prime Minister does.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Sep 9, 2019.

1. morganist

morganist Guest

2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Threaten to Nuke them if they don't give us negative trade rates, then they'll realise just how stupid and crazy our leadership is.

3. morganist

morganist Guest

Or they could just use my suggestion.

4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Kinda lacked specifics unless you read the blog, which they won't.

5. morganist

morganist Guest

I sent them the book it refers to previously, they can get the information they need from that.

6. Turveyd

Turveyd

They have there own Agenda's no idea what they are, likely jump into bed with the usa become a Trumpy Fanboy get 2.2Bil of back handers then retire to a country they haven't screwed up yet.

Give up, nobody is going to listen to anyone unless you can beat there 2.2Bil offer ofcourse.

7. morganist

morganist Guest

There is loads of previous communication with them, if you go to the right of the screen on my blog morganisteconomic.blogspot.com you get a dark grey pop up that lets you select tags. If you select letter in tags it will bring up all of the past correspondence I have previously sent to the Prime Minister and other government ministers, you can review it yourself there if you want.

8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Have they responded back with more than just form letters ??

9. morganist

morganist Guest

I get quite a lot of good responses, if you read the Success page on my blog I got a letter from the former chancellor of the exchequer thanking me for the paper I sent and stating his intention to use it. It is my school of economic thought the government use so they haven't got much choice but to listen to my position on most subjects.

10. Turveyd

Turveyd

Fair enough, let me know if they use your advice, so when it all goes wrong we'll know who to blame :)

#10     Sep 10, 2019