Get In Now !

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Nine_Ender, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Sorry, I realized afterwards you were acknowledging the joke aspect. The lines get blurred when a joke thread starts getting real content. Yes, my premise of a "huge buy order" was fabricated shit.

#31     Aug 11, 2011
  2. That is a good catch. I remember him posting that sort of thing, but to go and find the actual statements is a good. Permabulls. What is amazing is that they may argue with the facts even if they know they are wrong.

#32     Aug 11, 2011
  3. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Joker, you are the guy who fabricated a complete Journal and I caught you red handed. Your credibility is ZERO on this forum.

I have addressed this fiction that I am a "Permabull" very specifically and very recently. If a little cretin like you cannot understand basic English and perspective on markets well no surprise to me really. What kind of creep posts a ficticious Journal and pretends they've made profitable trades ?

I don't care if some little fuck like you posts shit all day pretending to be a trader.

#33     Aug 11, 2011
  4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Here's what your hero from yesterday posted today :

#34     Aug 11, 2011
  5. Even though this thread was done in jest, I have to admit. Nice call. Even better since futures were as low as 2% off prior to this thread was being made.

You are a lucky bugger but in the process have successfully proven your point. :D

#35     Aug 11, 2011
  6. NO RESPONSE FROM Nine_Ender AND WE KNOW WHY.

Nutter Nine_Ender states:
    'No worries, you've predicted it at least 20 times already and been wrong the first 19 times. Funny how you get almost rabid in excitement when we hit the 1260 area again. Let me remind you. Last time we were 1260 you said right down to 1220, with an immediate break to 1150. What actually happened ? We went up to 1350. Keep rolling out the prediction, you're bound to be right sometime in the next 5 years. Unless of course, the correction occus at 1500'

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3255867#post3255867

Nine_Ender, where did I give those levels ?
    Please post some proof or apologise for being WRONG.
    You are confusing me with someone else or you are intentionally
    FABRICATING these totally false claims.
    Either way you need professional help.

#36     Aug 11, 2011
  7. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Buddy, you are a complete and utter waste of time. You post stuff then pretend you didn't. You hold no accountability for your calls. It's a huge SCAM. I have no respect for people for SCAM people then try to act self righteous to cover their tracks.

Shouldn't you be out there selling used cars ?

#37     Aug 11, 2011
  8. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Not the first time I called the morning trade this week. I posted this on Sunday night when somebody noted the futures were crashing Sunday night ( not in jest either ) :

Now, if anyone followed this general idea, they'd have done very well this week. TSX Index is way up so far this week.

#38     Aug 11, 2011
  9. Equity counter trend rally breaking down in aftermarket.
    Will it be rescued later today ? Futs last price 1159.

The uptrend since March 2009 was a bear market rally contained within a much larger downtrend that started in 2000 – According to my indicators the March 2009 lows will not hold.
    stockmarket618.wordpress.com

#39     Aug 12, 2011
  10. Equity counter trend rally still breaking down.
    Futs last 1155

#40     Aug 12, 2011