Get In Now !

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Nine_Ender, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Mav88

Mav88

But I like the diligence of nine's tracking of other's calls. It saves me a little time. How could you not like that about ET?

I'm sure most of us can see supercycle is crap on the face of it, but it's nice to have fact checkers around.

#21     Aug 11, 2011
  2. LMAO

#22     Aug 11, 2011
  3. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Buddy, I replied specifically to this a few days back with a complete outline of my strategy since September 2010. It was bang on for reading the overall market.

There is absolutely no "broken clock" aspect at all. Far from it.
    I'm sorry you lack the experience or the knowledge to understand any of this. Your dumbass routine is tiresome but very telling.

#23     Aug 11, 2011
  4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

What is sad is some of you actually believed there was some element of quality in the other thread. It was a bad call, and you were gushing about it.

Tell me something, how would that trade work if some poor investor sold all their holdings based on that guy's warning ???

It's almost criminal when people basically state they have insider information of an upcoming major sell off by big players.

I feel badly for you really. So easily manipulated by anonymous hoaxes.

#24     Aug 11, 2011
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Although two of these threads are not serious, the trading ideas
    in them have some rationale behind them.

I made a live call to buy TSX at 11,660. I was in reality seriously looking to re-enter a mutual fund. That was a missed opportunity.
    Anyone acting on this call did very well.

The idea behind buying US markets end of day was based on the divergence between US and Canadian markets, and the support levels on SPY seemed real yesterday. An up day today was what I expected.

#25     Aug 11, 2011
  6. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Please consult my "Market Sub Outlook" thread its absolutely destroying your "Market Outlook" thread this week.

#26     Aug 11, 2011
  7. S2007S

S2007S

Werent you the one telling people to get long back above 12,000?

I think you told people to get long RIMM to above $50.00 I told you not to. Its lost 50% of its value since that time!

#27     Aug 11, 2011
  8. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

WRONG. Get your facts straight.

I posted one trade to go long on RIM and it made 25% as forecast in 6 weeks. Were you telling me not to make that 25% ?

My calls on overall market moves have been excellent. You want to get into this topic you will lose. The posts are in history, you were touting go long all summer, I was not.

#28     Aug 11, 2011
  9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

My post was based on a little bit more then "shit". TSX was outperforming US markets by a lot, and SPY was hugging support everytime it dropped yesterday.

Tell me something, how would people have done following my advice ? A lot better then the other thread, which was my point really.

Reality is, it sure looked like US markets were forming a base, and that fool posted that some huge selling program was coming in and going to COLLAPSE the market. Even more ridiculous was the army of posters who came in congratulating him on the call like he got it right.

You want to be sad, be sad for the quality of trading knowledge being passed around.

#29     Aug 11, 2011
  10. I'm not saying that your thread here was wrong or bad. I am saying that the original thread in question was based on shit, like this thread was a joke as well.

I agree with you.

EDIT: I have to say I am also amused by the level of gullibility on this board. There are some pretty good minds on this site.

#30     Aug 11, 2011