Get In Now !

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Nine_Ender, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

IF YOU ARE SHORT THE STOCK INDEXES FROM TODAY YOU NEED TO COVER YOUR POSITION RIGHT NOW!

THE WORD ON THE STREET IS THAT THERE IS A MASSIVE WAVE OF BUY ORDERS SET TO HIT THE MARKET ON THE OPEN TOMMORROW!

THE MARKETS WILL RALLY!

LEAVE IT OR TAKE IT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

2. Ooops, wrong door...

3. That's what he said.

4. ET IS THE MENTAL CASE CAPITAL OF THE INTERNET

5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

What gives, 4.6% return ( 12198 close ) long while others describe stock market COLLAPSE ?

If only you had followed Market Sub Outlook, the most exciting thread on EliteTrader.

:D :D :D :D :D

6. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Please do not spam my excellent threads with your usual drivel. This thread is for real traders only.

Cheers mate !!!

7. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Feel free to peruse "Market Sub Outlook", the most exciting thread on Elite Trader !!! Excellent trading ideas and the best parody on the site.

8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Seriously, what price did you get Long at and in what trading instrument?

Mark

9. and get out then..

10. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I've noted the "Get Out Now !" trade of today that was widely applauded was basically a flat trade. So on that note, I believe going long the SPY from the close has an outstanding chance to match this extraordinary rate of return.

One might note that any investors that actually heeded the warnings of impending market COLLAPSE might get a wee bit annoyed if they sold the bottom today.

ps Nothing about this thread is serious, but it is educational.

#10     Aug 10, 2011